men <<<

Started by yummy, August 18, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 30, 2018, 08:12:15 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 30, 2018, 07:56:05 PM
We spoke today. I laid everything out on the table, apologized for being careless about his feelings and told him I wanted to take things further.

He said he needs time to figure all this out...

Amamsmsmsms
That's what the fuck ya get. Now you on his time, like you made him wait.
:letsmessfag:
this is true

Just give it time fag

You're obviously very alike

Bulldagger

Quote from: Baph. on August 22, 2018, 08:25:16 PM
Umm.... kinda on and off topic...

Anyone else notice how AGGRESSIVE gay men can be ?  :ummwhat: or maybe that?s a male thing period.  Idk. My approach to dudes is so chill.

This nigga legit said Whatever, Bitch because I wasn?t feeling him  :rudone:

You display the very energy you hate. Well, isn?t that ironic?  :uhh:

Bulldagger

These days, I enjoy the company of men better than women. Women are too emotional, messy and they love to play the victim, especially white women.

African Queen

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 30, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
I?m about to take a cab to his apartment building and sit outside

Wear a fur coat with nothing on underneath.

Young

Quote from: Shuji HOE on August 30, 2018, 10:10:01 PM
Just had an AMAZING night of Netflix and chilling with this super dope dude. He's just super sweet. He just lay with his head on my lap all night binge watching Orange is the New Black. It was so quiet and intimate. I just love the fact that he doesn't yap much when we're hanging out. Love his company so much. He's definitely THE ONE. I get butterflies in my stomach when I rub his belly and he licks my nose after I give him his treats :stressed:

sddddddddddddd

wow a match made in heaven

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Young on August 31, 2018, 09:41:37 AM
Just had an AMAZING night of Netflix and chilling with this super dope dude. He's just super sweet. He just lay with his head on my lap all night binge watching Orange is the New Black. It was so quiet and intimate. I just love the fact that he doesn't yap much when we're hanging out. Love his company so much. He's definitely THE ONE. I get butterflies in my stomach when I rub his belly and he licks my nose after I give him his treats :stressed:

sddddddddddddd

wow a match made in heaven

TRREWWWIIUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You fucking BITCH :plzstop:

ton

stop having sex with that dog

LOONA.

We spoke today. I laid everything out on the table, apologized for being careless about his feelings and told him I wanted to take things further.

Well all you can do now is wait

And if he doesn't contact you again then....     

:udontlookok:

yummy

He's on his snap looking so fuckin good omf

[yt autoplay=1][/yt]

emzen

wait

well what did he say?

MelMel

GLOCK

Damn bruv

realbrandyfan

Yea; sounds like he was hurt and now is super guarded. Baby, he?s making you pay all the bills for the next few weeks. At least he wasn?t a complete asshole and said fuck this shit...it?s over. It just shows he gives a fuck and cares a bit. I hate men sometimes. Lol

Kurama

Yall haven't spoken since the last time?

yummy

Quote from: Kurama on September 14, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
Yall haven't spoken since the last time?

No, and I honestly have no interest in doing so

I guess I turned him off

Oh well