Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 25, 2019, 03:36:52 PM
I LITERALLY just landed minutes ago, are you kidding me?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is so damn hard to watch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 03:58:02 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 03:15:11 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 03:07:15 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 25, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became too much as the event became bigger and bigger.

As many of us have flown and spent a lot of money, she could at least do a meet up with her fans. She should already be in DC if she was really anticipating performing. And if she is not here and knew days ago she would cancel then shame on her.
She did Essence festival just fine. And the BET tribute.

Brandy, to me, thrives off confidence and a lot of that confidence comes when she is experiencing success and knows people believe in her and are supporting. Selling out both shows should have given her all the courage she needed. If not she needs to retire from performing period.
yea that isn?t adding up

I don?t think it was nerves either. it?s deeper than that

I?ll pray for her but this is sad
All of those shows allowed her to lip sync and sing live on what she chose to.  I believe this would've been a completely live show. Brandy was definitely scared of stepping away from that pre-record imhfo. Im not saying it's why she cancelled but the fact that she didn't have that to fall back on was definitely a factor

This seems logical, but she should?ve never committed to this if that were the case.

KippDaddy

Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became too much as the event became bigger and bigger.

As many of us have flown and spent a lot of money, she could at least do a meet up with her fans. She should already be in DC if she was really anticipating performing. And if she is not here and knew days ago she would cancel then shame on her.

Brandy, to me, thrives off confidence and a lot of that confidence comes when she is experiencing success and knows people believe in her and are supporting. Selling out both shows should have given her all the courage she needed. If not she needs to retire from performing period.
yea that isn?t adding up

All of those shows allowed her to lip sync and sing live on what she chose to.  I believe this would've been a completely live show. Brandy was definitely scared of stepping away from that pre-record imhfo. Im not saying it's why she cancelled but the fact that she didn't have that to fall back on was definitely a factor

The same girl that people
Look to for vocals.   Smh.   

I?m fucking livid disappointed and grossed out all at once

b7

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on January 25, 2019, 03:56:35 PM
Brandy is soooo disappointing, I?m so mad I don?t have an alternative fav..lol Too loyal to her

RatherBe

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 04:00:01 PM
This is so damn hard to watch
my heart breaks more and more with every new revelation.

Vonc2002

Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 25, 2019, 03:44:13 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 03:40:38 PM

Me too girl this is sad ... where are you from?

I just flew in from Detroit. Now idk what to do. I?m trying to be optimistic but idk how to feel about this.
I can't fckn imagine getting off the plane like :diddraispoot:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bigmacthawoppa

Welp. I'm in DC with a non-refundable room. Anyone wanna meet up later?

b7

yea that isn?t adding up

true and the degree of difficulty on those songs ...  i don?t doubt it.  Chicago was live every night and sometimes twice a night, but those songs she can sing in her sleep.

FlowerBomb

KippDaddy

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 04:02:45 PM

yea that isn?t adding up

true and the degree of difficulty on those songs ...  i don?t doubt it.  Chicago was live every night and sometimes twice a night, but those songs she can sing in her sleep.
All shade:  I?m not even gon think that?s why she canceled because sis been singing these same songs for two decade she should b able to do them asleep

BranLover

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia on January 25, 2019, 03:50:24 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 02:39:52 PM
Just got on Grindr let's see whAt twinks are ready to get smashed. I need to release some frustration

DC is full of Black folk hon

Already got the twinks I like in my inbox but thanks hun

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on January 25, 2019, 04:02:19 PM
Welp. I'm in DC with a non-refundable room. Anyone wanna meet up later?

Same !!

Where did you come from?