Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on January 25, 2019, 01:20:47 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 01:20:17 PM
Wtffffff i literally just landed ..... wtffffffff this cant be real
dfsafdsfadsfdsgsd
fdg
af
gdf
gdf
g
d
sorryyyyy but omggggg

jfjfjfjfjfjfjfjkffjjfkfjfkgkgkgkfkfkfkkfkfjfjfj

CHOKE

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:23:57 PM
Quote from: BranBran on January 25, 2019, 01:17:25 PM
I love her and supported her for years (and I?ll keep doing it), but I?m supposed to film something for her today when she still hasn?t even addressed this?!
im crying
SIFT ME A LIST!

sift ur self a fucking clue
These girls that have spent a STACK to see this girl don?t wanna film with that 1080 quality ass cam for shits and giggles

I?m tf irked at this shit.

How about u gather Brandy?s personalities and have them address the girls on why this was canceled and why she hasn?t delivered a project in 7 years

Akdkdkdkdkfkfkfkfkfkrkfkrkrktkrkrkrkrkkr

b7

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 08:54:13 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 08:49:18 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on January 25, 2019, 08:17:01 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 07:48:01 PM
Would fans have preferred a vocal mess concert vs. the loss of the money/time?
I'm curious.

I know fans will make do, but still.

That would be terrible if she went up there and sounded a fool. The press would have spread like wild flower just like this thread. ?Vocal Bible not so Biblical after all?

:plzstop:

And the thought of her possibly causing permanent damage. Omg he?ll nah   :uhh:
ghhdhdhdbjff

I will say, i was told it would?ve been much worse for her and us if she had gone up there.

But that?s not why I?m even pissed at this point. Her blatant disregard for communication with her fans is disgusting

Ummm  rig I?ve heard the same but still doesn?t mean it was handled properly.  She been doing this 25 years.  Most of the people here aren?t ?in the industry?. But if we can conjure up even a spotty PR solution then .......

She isn?t new to this

Not to mention one show shoulda been canceled and the second announcement shoulda came once did everything she could to hit that stage Tomorrow.   Shots,  tea,doctor visits,  humidifier, oxygen chamber.
well yea, i said that in the next half of my post

b7

January 25, 2019, 09:09:41 PM #1503 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 09:09:51 PM by 1RIG
Anyway, fans like Bor and Lew that traveled the farthest, should be allowed to fly in and hear the album in some sessions. Period.

She?s like the only artist that doesn?t do shit like that for her fans. Mess

CHOKE

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on January 25, 2019, 01:24:28 PM
Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 01:23:49 PM
Who tf tryna record a suprise for brandy??! Right now?? Niggas are out of a STACK...

Sorry luv, you won?t get your footage today. The buck stops here.
dgfgfdgfdgdg flying in from Spain to get filmed in tears
Silent how even dare you suggest that :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

kdkdkdkdkdkdjdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkfkfkdkfk

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on January 25, 2019, 08:55:45 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 08:52:30 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 25, 2019, 08:36:12 PM
The girl just can?t sing live for 2 hours. Aint no vocal illness. She?s just not built for this. And she probably got scared.

I?m sure she?ll fire her manager next and scrap all the DJ Camper music. Same shit been going on since 2002.
eh, that?s not true. Nothing is more strenuous than Chicago 8-9 times a week :dead:

Something else is going on here

But was she singing non-stop for 2 hours straight with no breaks?

Please share your insight into what?s going on and what your sources are saying.
n

No need to be rude. There was going to be an intermission at this show just like any other broadway show

9 shows a week >>> singing for 2 hours

She had plenty of time to prepare. I?m not buying it

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

CHOKE

Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 01:25:54 PM
Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 01:23:45 PM
Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on January 25, 2019, 01:22:59 PM
Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:09:40 PM
...On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here...
:kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:
not documenting the misery
is it a funeral :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
i shouldn?t be cackling but I can?t help it.

I?m fucking CRYING

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on January 25, 2019, 08:57:39 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on January 25, 2019, 05:56:57 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 25, 2019, 05:34:15 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 22, 2019, 11:42:13 AM
To be honest a lot of the girls going don't  get along for whatever reason   Why Would I wanna hang with them when I can check out the gay night life in Washington and some DC bussy

You would?ve met me tho  :ohwow:

:nowgorl:

Bitch do you want to go or not.

Wait Scottie you're in dc ??

KippDaddy

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 09:08:54 PM
I'm curious.

That would be terrible if she went up there and sounded a fool. The press would have spread like wild flower just like this thread. ?Vocal Bible not so Biblical after all?

ghhdhdhdbjff

I will say, i was told it would?ve been much worse for her and us if she had gone up there.

But that?s not why I?m even pissed at this point. Her blatant disregard for communication with her fans is disgusting

Ummm  rig I?ve heard the same but still doesn?t mean it was handled properly.  She been doing this 25 years.  Most of the people here aren?t ?in the industry?. But if we can conjure up even a spotty PR solution then .......

She isn?t new to this

Not to mention one show shoulda been canceled and the second announcement shoulda came once did everything she could to hit that stage Tomorrow.   Shots,  tea,doctor visits,  humidifier, oxygen chamber.

Smh rig I was only addressing u in the first sentence where I heard the same thing......   I wasn?t coming at u bro

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 09:09:41 PM
Anyway, fans like NICK Bor and Lew that traveled the farthest and used vacation days that they didn't even wanna use, should be allowed to fly in and hear the album in some sessions. Period.

!!!!!!

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 09:09:41 PM
Anyway, fans like Bor and Lew that traveled the farthest, should be allowed to fly in and hear the album in some sessions. Period.

This sounds like a good idea

b7

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 09:14:22 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 09:08:54 PM
I'm curious.

ghhdhdhdbjff

She isn?t new to this

Smh rig I was only addressing u in the first sentence where I heard the same thing......   I wasn?t coming at u bro
i know

Just messaged u back

Angel In Disguise

I will say I wish Anita Baker had done this last month.

I paid $400 to see her up close at the MGM National Harbor and she spent more time talking than singing AND was 45 minutes late to the stage. Also, no phones were allowed to be out until the last song.

I wish SHE had cancelled instead of Brandy and I could have got my $400 back. I just can?t believe Brandy hasn?t apologized or said anything. Who is with her? Do they not understand how bad this looks?

Ma Lo