Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

They gon put a hit out on that nigga.

Those 4ever gorls are lovey dovey and rainbows until some GHan related mess is fucked with

Ma Lo

Quote from: Scott. on January 25, 2019, 09:42:56 PM
And even with the announcement, she made SURE that comment section was cut TF off :dead:

That's what annoys me the most tbh.. At least let the fans comment and voice their frustrations publicly on her page and try to respond personally to as many as possible. I mean.. it's the least her ass can do. I know she perched all up in this thread though how much you wanna bet..

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 25, 2019, 09:43:41 PM
Is she going to come back in a week or is she saying she'll be better in a week
probably just better

From the sound of it, she needs to not sing or speak a little longer than a week

Rxxf

Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 25, 2019, 09:46:25 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 25, 2019, 09:42:56 PM
And even with the announcement, she made SURE that comment section was cut TF off :dead:

That's what annoys me the most tbh.. At least let the fans comment and voice their frustrations publicly on her page and try to respond personally to as many as possible. I mean.. it's the least her ass can do. I know she perched all up in this thread though how much you wanna bet..

She knows we love her, even throughout all the lashings

She's lucky to have STANS that are MAD at her... vs. a GHOST town here...
BRANDY

fresh

she conveniently decided to a extensive through check today? The day of her most high profile concert in YEARS?
bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
gor'

Rxxf

Quote from: fresh on January 25, 2019, 09:48:09 PM
she conveniently decided to a extensive through check today? The day of her most high profile concert in YEARS?
bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
gor'

:dead:
BRANDY

ya rock muh world.

Rxxf

Brandy has GIVEN us so much over the decades...
That cancels out this moment.

We will get through
BRANDY

Ma Lo

Fastcarsfm

Rxxf

BRANDY

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: fresh on January 25, 2019, 09:48:09 PM
bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
gor'

I'm sorry but not sis having a cold, sinusitis, laryngitis, bronchitis, the flu, and all this other mess and just going to check today.

Bran gorl.