Brandy Settles Legal Battle w/Former Label Over Music

Started by valeolion, December 29, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 06:27:00 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 06:23:30 PM
Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 29, 2017, 05:17:13 PM
In some contracts there are specific clauses that prohibit public disclosure of legal proceedings. For all the dragging you guys drag her, maybe for once give her the benefit of the doubt that there's a valid reason she couldn't publicly talk about the legal proceedings. Fuck.
SO WHY GET ON NATIONAL TELEVISION WITH A NEWSPAPER SAYING I'M FREE :dead:
Either don't talk about it at all or provide us with clarity when u do. I'm not fckn clapping

Cuz that Free could have meant anything. It could?ve been finally getting over Ryan. It could?ve been free of depression. It could have meant anything. She even in the performance said ?It?s me against me?. Y?all just draw conclusions based on what y?all feel and not based on what is fact.
s

girl you can't tell nobody how to fckn FEEL!

PPL FELT HOW THEY FELT. END OF FCKN DISCUSSION!

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 06:43:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 06:36:38 PM
In some contracts there are specific clauses that prohibit public disclosure of legal proceedings. For all the dragging you guys drag her, maybe for once give her the benefit of the doubt that there's a valid reason she couldn't publicly talk about the legal proceedings. Fuck.
Either don't talk about it at all or provide us with clarity when u do. I'm not fckn clapping

Cuz that Free could have meant anything.
She's going thru a highly publicized court case with her record company and in the midst of that has a performance on national television saying "IM FREE" . If she wasn't gonna clarify what it meant or COULDNT then it was fckn dumb. Period. Wtf do u think people are gonna think u meant by that?  She's online teasing music, saying music is her next venture after Broadway, going along with an EP project being released and u think someone is gonna apply "I'm free" to some relationship that was over a year ago? :dead:
It was dumb and unnecessary and she shouldn't have done it if it was gonna be just sumn else she threw out there to once again not delve into.  BYE!

The newspaper was also a way to incorporate Roxie into the performance.

So stupid and pointless :plzstop:
I'm sorry but I'm crying :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Franc' on December 29, 2017, 06:29:09 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on December 29, 2017, 04:53:04 PM
If both claims are dismissed doesnt that mean the original contract still stands
thats what I thought too. is brandy FREED exactly?
s

well ... I never really clapped for the "accidentally signed my life away" mess tbh
you just don't see that happening to VETS with powerhouse momagers and business savvy brothers

IMHO ... and judges usually just don't THROW out mess like this.

H.#.G.*.Z

brocka4life

Quote from: BENTLEY on December 29, 2017, 06:45:25 PM

Cuz that Free could have meant anything. It could?ve been finally getting over Ryan. It could?ve been free of depression. It could have meant anything. She even in the performance said ?It?s me against me?. Y?all just draw conclusions based on what y?all feel and not based on what is fact.
s

You are dumb.
I didn?t tell anyone what to feel.
I said people have drawn conclusions based on feelings alone and not fact.

You know what, don?t quote me because I?m not responding to you anymore.

Happy new year!

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 06:49:15 PM

s

You are dumb.

Happy new year!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: BENTLEY on December 29, 2017, 06:45:33 PM
Quote from: Franc' on December 29, 2017, 06:29:09 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on December 29, 2017, 04:53:04 PM
If both claims are dismissed doesnt that mean the original contract still stands
thats what I thought too. is brandy FREED exactly?
s

well ... I never really clapped for the "accidentally signed my life away" mess tbh
you just don't see that happening to VETS with powerhouse momagers and business savvy brothers

IMHO ... and judges usually just don't THROW out mess like this.

I'm not clapping until I hear what this settlement is.

brocka4life

MJ had a label deal he had to fight.
So did Prince - which was legendary and led to laws being changed.
Toni Braxton signed a bad deal with Blackground.
Toni Braxton signed a deal and the only way she could get out of it was by agreeing not to speak about it for a decade.
People sign contracts everyday. People breach contracts everyday.

FRANCE

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 06:51:28 PM
Toni Braxton signed a deal and the only way she could get out of it was by agreeing not to speak about it for a decade.
and ur point...

Vonc2002

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 06:43:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 06:36:38 PM

Cuz that Free could have meant anything.
She's going thru a highly publicized court case with her record company and in the midst of that has a performance on national television saying "IM FREE" . If she wasn't gonna clarify what it meant or COULDNT then it was fckn dumb. Period. Wtf do u think people are gonna think u meant by that?  She's online teasing music, saying music is her next venture after Broadway, going along with an EP project being released and u think someone is gonna apply "I'm free" to some relationship that was over a year ago? :dead:
It was dumb and unnecessary and she shouldn't have done it if it was gonna be just sumn else she threw out there to once again not delve into.  BYE!

The newspaper was also a way to incorporate Roxie into the performance.

You clearly have not been a fan of hers for some time now. There?s no need to continue to go back and forth with you. I believe you were the one of the ones who was dragging when the original court filing was posted and blaming her for signing what you claimed to be a bad record deal. I?m done, you ain?t never taking your foot off her neck, no matter what is said or posted.

Hes just a fucking dark bitter troll at this point hes only here for the boochie thread

That nigger hates her music hates her live voice hates what she wears hates her vauge messeges on social media

Well dyke scram

Ypusa hater at this point

But yeah

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

brocka4life

Quote from: Franc' on December 29, 2017, 06:52:30 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 06:51:28 PM
and ur point...

Somebody said something about Veterans in the game not signing ?bad? deals.  :letsmessfag:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 06:49:15 PM

s

You are dumb.

Happy new year!
s

girl save it ok!

you said based on how they FEEL... and I bolded it again... if that's how they feel then that's just how they fckn FEEL

THE FCK YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT BUT SIT ON HERE AND COMPLAIN ALL THE DAMN TIME ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS!

THAT'S ALL!

H.#.G.*.Z