Kim K. reacts to activist calling her out at an event

Started by Purple Moon, May 11, 2024, 08:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

She said 'Free everyone' after an activist proclaimed 'Free P.'

People are saying she 'all lives matter'd them... :ohwow:

this combined with the video of her telling her daughter that the P. flag is the Brazilian flag  :hmph:

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

lil jon x eastside boyz

May 11, 2024, 08:26:11 PM #1 Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 08:26:47 PM by lil jon x eastside boyz
palestine has nothing to do with BLM and i wish people would stop tryna draw parallels.

its not gonna make black folk who dont give af suddenly give af

and its insultingly manipulative.

makeme

I mean, free everyone. Go shout at Netanyahu, Kim ain't got nothing to do with that madman
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Purple Moon

Quote from: lil jon x eastside boyz on May 11, 2024, 08:26:11 PMpalestine has nothing to do with BLM and i wish people would stop tryna draw parallels.

the only parallel being pointed out here is that she used the same non-existent logic that the all lives matter people used, in her response. I do hear you though, peoples motives for bringing up BLM when discussing other movements are shady alot of times from my observation aswell.

lil jon x eastside boyz

May 11, 2024, 08:41:56 PM #4 Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 08:42:43 PM by lil jon x eastside boyz
Quote from: Purple Moon on May 11, 2024, 08:41:07 PM
Quote from: lil jon x eastside boyz on May 11, 2024, 08:26:11 PMpalestine has nothing to do with BLM and i wish people would stop tryna draw parallels.

the only parallel being pointed out here is that she used the same non-existent logic that the all lives matter people used, in her response. I do hear you though, peoples motives for bringing up BLM when discussing other movements are shady alot of times from my observation aswell.
all im sayin :cheerup:

leave us tf outta ur mess

white gays love to do it too and i call it owt as well so this isn't an anti-palestine rant

Purple Moon

Quote from: makeme on May 11, 2024, 08:28:35 PMI mean, free everyone. Go shout at Netanyahu, Kim ain't got nothing to do with that madman
she does.

Annie

Kim is trying to act diplomatic once again with her statement. My problem is she mentioned the terror attack as if it is the start of the problem, while it was actually a reaction to Israel's treatment of Palestinians. Of course the attacks are horrible and I feel bad for the innocent victims, but it's also good to realize the people in Gaza are in a prison and innocent Palestinians have been locked up, tortured, bullied, killed and forced out of their houses. The war in Gaza should not be justified by claiming it's just revenge to what Hamas did. Israel has been waiting for a reason to completely destroy and dominate. The bigger picture/problem (the war not the attack in October) is not a both sides, all lives situation (there's a power imbalance, Israel has control over Gaza). I don't like how Kim ignores this history, ignores that the attack is a reaction to Israel's crimes.

Israel and their illegal settlements have been trying to get rid of Palestinians for years and years. (The USA has been helping them for years, provided lots of weapons and bombs to help Israel overpower Palestinians...both sides simply don't have the same power) South Africa has compared this to apartheid for a reason and they are leading the court case against Israel about a possible genocide.

I believe we should feel sorry for all innocent lives that are lost. All children suffering because of this...but the political situation is not 'all lives matters'..it's just not a fair fight, Israel should have learned from the horror of the WW and not treat other human beings as animals that need to be destroyed.

/.\