Jill Scott on Chris Brown: "Abusive men still get the job done too!"

Started by soul plane ✈️, April 21, 2024, 10:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 21, 2024, 03:45:55 PM
Quote from: Cowboy Nine on April 21, 2024, 11:52:23 AMI don't think I'll ever understand the fixation with Chris Brown

He's not that great of a singer, his music is awful, he's an abuser, a colourist, a drug addict, yet black people still go up.

:disgusted:
Yet you'll go up for Tinashe? Shut the fuck up sometimes like fr.
amdmf
F
Mfmcmcnc
C
Cmcmcmcmc
C
C
Cmncncncncnc

Cause Tinashe is fucking AWFUL

The nerve.

And Afro, Toni fuckin SUCKS

soul plane ✈️

Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on April 21, 2024, 04:25:29 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 21, 2024, 03:45:55 PM
Quote from: Cowboy Nine on April 21, 2024, 11:52:23 AMI don't think I'll ever understand the fixation with Chris Brown

He's not that great of a singer, his music is awful, he's an abuser, a colourist, a drug addict, yet black people still go up.

:disgusted:
Yet you'll go up for Tinashe? Shut the fuck up sometimes like fr.
amdmf
F
Mfmcmcnc
C
Cmcmcmcmc
C
C
Cmncncncncnc

Cause Tinashe is fucking AWFUL

The nerve.

And Afro, Toni fuckin SUCKS
sjnsnjsfjnsfnjsjfnsfjsfj

me + the OG clown: grandpa 🤡

FAMÈ

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: shante smith on April 21, 2024, 11:13:04 AMi think Jill was tryna shake the table with the original tweet.

Chris didnt really "go through" anything

he kinda put himself through what he's dealt with.

its like someone robbing a bank and others saying "omf they're going through so much 😩 " as they are booked and processed by the judicial system for their crime.

sfnsfnjsfjfjnsfjjfsnfjsjfjfs

only people id expect to be saying stuff like that is their family.

i mean he kinda did.

he shouldnt have hit rihanna no but he was a young guy when it happened all in the limelight. that takes a toll on you.

RAY7

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 21, 2024, 04:59:27 PM
Quote from: shante smith on April 21, 2024, 11:13:04 AMi think Jill was tryna shake the table with the original tweet.

its like someone robbing a bank and others saying "omf they're going through so much 😩 " as they are booked and processed by the judicial system for their crime.

i mean he kinda did.

he shouldnt have hit rihanna no but
n

soul plane ✈️

i mean he kinda did.

he shouldnt have hit rihanna no but he was a young guy when it happened all in the limelight. that takes a toll on you.
chris is OK.

he still has his career, has some money

and he is STILL abusive to women. just in other ways: like throwing anti-black (woman) lyrics into his songs.

chris is immensely talented and i will always give him that.
i can separate the talent/artist from their controversy. and take them for what it is.

and i can do all that without doing a whole "woe is him! 😩" skit.

i think that's more than fair
me + the OG clown: grandpa 🤡

Gilgamesh.

i mean he kinda did.

What about when he was beating Karrueche?

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Lazarus on April 21, 2024, 12:17:34 PM
[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]

The right pic is sending me hhhbbbbb tf is she flexing for? Stron black womuh!
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 21, 2024, 05:15:37 PM

i mean he kinda did.

Cowgirl

i mean he kinda did.

What about it.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 21, 2024, 10:48:15 PM

i mean he kinda did.

What about it.

Yeah what about it ?

Gilgamesh.

You said he can't be blamed for beating Rihanna because he was young, but did the same thing to Karrueache when he was years older - so what is the truth faggots?

Buy The Stars✨

we arent talking about karruche. im speaking about the rihanna stuff.

Also i dont think i said he cant be blamed. im speaking about someone saying "chris hasnt been through anything" which he has IMO.he got dragged through the mud and has been for years now.

opha lipa

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 22, 2024, 05:17:16 AMwe arent talking about karruche. im speaking about the rihanna stuff.

Also i dont think i said he cant be blamed. im speaking about someone saying "chris hasnt been through anything" which he has IMO.he got dragged through the mud and has been for years now.

:omf:

and him being dragged through the mud was the result of HIS actions. so no, thats not "going through something" as if he fell on hard times. those are called CONSEQUENCES

mind you, he was hardly even apologetic about the mess which got him lashed even further. like  :dead:
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion