Mya Readies New Music

Started by Lazarus, Today at 12:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

First official single from her new album coming this summer. Video been shot.

Can't wait. I expect nothing but greatness since she boasted about these two albums after completing them.

Kalifornia.

ophababes.

ackk. i want her to do a proper roll out. i want late night show performances and stuff.

Lazarus

Quote from: ophababes. on Today at 01:01:05 PMackk. i want her to do a proper roll out. i want late night show performances and stuff.

That's the goal this era. We shall see.

RAY7

I was just thinking that I hope this tour really helps push her back into some type of relevance
I was thinking how she's one of the most successful acts in the lineup

Lazarus

Quote from: RAY7 on Today at 01:29:08 PMI was just thinking that I hope this tour really helps push her back into some type of relevance
I was thinking how she's one of the most successful acts in the lineup

I hope so too and eventually her own full-fledged tour. I saw the post her and MyGuyMars made about hiring female musicians.

RAY7

She seems kinda disconnected from the tour btw. IDK if it's because she's the only solo artist or because the group members have relationships with each other but she's not even promoting it at all

Lazarus

Quote from: RAY7 on Today at 01:35:57 PMShe seems kinda disconnected from the tour btw. IDK if it's because she's the only solo artist or because the group members have relationships with each other but she's not even promoting it at all

It does seem that way but I know she had a lot of spot dates lined up before she committed to this tour and she has a relationship with Kandi and SWV. Not sure about the rest. I saw where Kandi posted her on her IG story singing along to Case of the Ex in Vegas. Hope things change once tour starts.