TI & Tiny: Friends and Family Hustle supertrailer

Started by Scott., October 18, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 18, 2018, 02:21:13 PM
This looks good. Never watched Family Hustle but I?ll be perched. Doesn?t seem like Toya is particularly close with them though, how?d she even get involved in this?

Probably because of Monica. Letoya and Monica are close

Scott.

And I?m definitely watching.

Light hearted and fun

Young

Quote from: Scott. on October 18, 2018, 03:31:26 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 18, 2018, 02:21:13 PM
This looks good. Never watched Family Hustle but I?ll be perched. Doesn?t seem like Toya is particularly close with them though, how?d she even get involved in this?

Probably because of Monica. Letoya and Monica are close

Young

b7

Quote from: Young on October 18, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
And just because there's no Monica twerk video doesn't mean she cant make music for the bedroom or clubs

I hope that's what she means
lol get ready for the piano ballads my love

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on October 18, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
Quote from: Young on October 18, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
And just because there's no Monica twerk video doesn't mean she cant make music for the bedroom or clubs

I hope that's what she means
lol get ready for the piano ballads my love
dbdbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbff

Don?t speak that

Mrd0ndada

Polow will give her a uptempo hopefully.   I just wish she?d leave Bcox, Polow & Missy alone just for an album.  Excited to see what PJ Morton gives her
🙄

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 18, 2018, 04:17:36 PM
Polow will give her a uptempo hopefully.   I just wish she?d leave Bcox, Polow & Missy alone just for an album.  Excited to see what PJ Morton gives her

!!!

PJ had me excited

I want her to get with Zaytoven too

Mrd0ndada

October 18, 2018, 04:32:23 PM #23 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 04:32:42 PM by Mrd0ndada
That would be cool too.  I just want her to bring it... you kinda ALWAYS know what to expect from her.  I just want to be proven wrong & every era......
🙄

Scott.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 18, 2018, 04:32:23 PM
That would be cool too.  I just want her to bring it... you kinda ALWAYS know what to expect from her.  I just want to be proven wrong & every era......
Exactly

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 18, 2018, 04:32:23 PM

!!!

I want her to give us something new but still authentic

Mrd0ndada

🙄

RAY7

GLOCK

Hate her songs with Jazmine outside of Anything to slay u

Young