“Best. Christmas. Ever.” starring Brandy no. 1 on Netflix! Stream Now!

Started by Sovereign., July 29, 2023, 02:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 22, 2023, 10:34:55 AM #315 Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 10:41:55 AM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Summertime on November 22, 2023, 09:16:34 AM16.3 million views
22.3 hours viewed
#2 on their top 10 global English films chart

Terrific numbers

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/top10?week=2023-11-19
Yeah, if brandy doesn't put out an album spring/summer next year we ain't getting another one until 2028. She would be a fool to not be taking advantage of these numbers and book more acting roles.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Sovereign.

She and Heather are about to receive more Netflix offers.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Sovereign. on November 22, 2023, 10:53:37 AMShe and Heather are about to receive more Netflix offers.
for sure. Maybe best.valentines day. ever! Next?  :ohwow:

Summertime

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 22, 2023, 10:34:55 AM
22.3 hours viewed

Terrific numbers

Yeah, if brandy doesn't put out an album spring/summer next year we ain't getting another one until 2028. She would be a fool to not be taking advantage of these numbers and book more acting roles.

Yep she should strike while it's hot. These numbers show that she's a leading movie lady and a romcom girl. A single in February or April around the time Descendants 3 comes out then drop an album around the time The Front Room comes out would be perfect way to take advantage of Best. Christmas. Ever! success.

ReVon

22.3 hours viewed

Terrific numbers

NOT TO MENTION ALL THE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO ONLY PURCHASED A NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION JUST TO WATCH BRANDYS MOVIE. IM A HULU GUY MYSELF!

Summertime

They need to go ahead and give Brandy a first look deal or her team should angle for one. 22.3 million viewing hours shows the movie got repeat viewers, so Brandy deserves a first look deal with them.

NEW MOON

Netflix will definitely be giving her multi-deal contract.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Summertime on November 22, 2023, 01:09:28 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on November 22, 2023, 10:34:55 AM
22.3 hours viewed

Terrific numbers

Yep she should strike while it's hot. These numbers show that she's a leading movie lady and a romcom girl. A single in February or April around the time Descendants 3 comes out then drop an album around the time The Front Room comes out would be perfect way to take advantage of Best. Christmas. Ever! success.
Queen Brandy should be laser focus on securing more films with these numbers. I am so excited for what's next. This in demand Actress.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Summertime

Quote from: NEW MOON on November 22, 2023, 05:46:47 PMNetflix will definitely be giving her multi-deal contract.

It would be so amazing if she gets a first look deal from them.

Brandy likely has cool story ideas so starting a production company would be really good for her.  Margot Robbie reportedly took home $50 million for Barbie bc of a backend deal and her production company co-produced it, so she got a percentage of the box office. So having a production company at times can be beneficial for actors.

shante smith

bitch

single heatin up the AC charts
topping netflix with these amazing numbers

this is wtf u call a proper set up

the gorls have had things to say about her team this era but this is kind of amazing and seems to be very well thought out, cohesive and organized.

and its really driving home how multi-talented she is. utilizing all of her talents to give a fuckin TEA across the boards .

i see u GHan :woohoo: