Usher reveals his R&B Mt. Rushmore

Started by Dee, November 05, 2023, 01:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Well they asked his opinion
Not bad King

rosone1

Good but I don't really know how I would answer that.The lines between soul and R&B-Marvin and pop & R&B - Whitney are too close.Or maybe I'm overthinking it.

Vonc2002

Usher isn't on anyone's Mt rushmore
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

I like his answer. In his defense, the interviewer said he's already included

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on November 05, 2023, 02:17:11 PMI like his answer. In his defense, the interviewer said he's already included

And he seemed flattered she put him there tbh. 

I feel like the the people he mentioned would be the Rushmore from his generation (Usher's is about 43 right?)

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 05, 2023, 02:23:23 PM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on November 05, 2023, 02:17:11 PMI like his answer. In his defense, the interviewer said he's already included

I feel like the the people he mentioned would be the Rushmore from his generation (Usher's is about 43 right?)

yup he just turned 45 actually

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 05, 2023, 02:23:23 PM

!!!! Very flattered and humbled by it.

FAMÈ

The definition

STUNNA GOD

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: The definition on November 05, 2023, 04:25:40 PMHe didn't mention R. Kelly, tho....

Why would he? Besides the fact that he's get dragged for it, they're from the same era.

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

The Brandy Barbie

Aretha, Michael, Prince, Whitney, Stevie