Is Brandy still performing at….

Started by yearofbrandy, April 28, 2024, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

Lovers and Friends? I think it's five days away.

Lazarus

In all seriousness though, who has really been confirmed to perform?

Andthecategoryis...

I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Lazarus

Some of these artists need to be swap out for different stages and time tbh.

Why is Jon B on the Friend stage for damn near an hour ? His catalog is not that extensive at all.

Why is Nina Sky going on after Blaque and 702? They literally have 1 hit. :plzstop:

Why is Lumidee on the Crunk stage? She literally has 1 hit as well.

This shit going to be a whole fuckin' mess.

ReVon

ONE THING THEY ARE GOING TO DO IS PUT BRANDY AND MONICA IN THE SAME SPACE.  :dead:

I HOPE THEY AT LEAST DO "THE BOY IS MINE" AT THE END OF BRANDYS SET! :flamebroiled:

rosone1

Quote from: Lazarus on May 01, 2024, 02:45:17 AMSome of these artists need to be swap out for different stages and time tbh.

Why is Jon B on the Friend stage for damn near an hour ? His catalog is not that extensive at all.

Why is Nina Sky going on after Blaque and 702? They literally have 1 hit. :plzstop:

A mess indeed.And why are Brandy, Alicia, Usher, and Keyshia all performing at the same time?So you have to run from stage to stage.They should have mixed it up a little.

Amazing

This is utter chaos and mess
 :plzstop:

I would be so confused who to watch
 :plzstop:

The definition

Brandy is currently in rehearsals for this

Ma Lo

Lazarus

Quote from: rosone1 on May 01, 2024, 03:12:35 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on May 01, 2024, 02:45:17 AMSome of these artists need to be swap out for different stages and time tbh.

A mess indeed.And why are Brandy, Alicia, Usher, and Keyshia all performing at the same time?So you have to run from stage to stage.They should have mixed it up a little.

Brandy and Monica should be on the Friend stage tbh remove Jon B and Mario and put them on the Crunk stage. Their catalog isn't as deep at least I like to think so.

Keyshia should be bumped up to the Crunk stage imo.

It's a lot of one hit wonders with a 25-30 minutes set. :plzstop:

Harlem

Quote from: ReVon on May 01, 2024, 02:46:33 AMONE THING THEY ARE GOING TO DO IS PUT BRANDY AND MONICA IN THE SAME SPACE.  :dead:

I HOPE THEY AT LEAST DO "THE BOY IS MINE" AT THE END OF BRANDYS SET! :flamebroiled:

Or at the end of Monica's set to transition into Brandy's set

Jon

:feelinmyself: new performance videos on teh way at least.