She once again sets the tone and makes it cool/profitable to be direct and beef

Started by Cowgirl, April 17, 2024, 02:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

makeme

I just want to take the time out to apologize to everyone including myself for my behavior in this thread. That person no longer exists and thank you Tonio for reminding me of that, I actually have grown up a lot and I'm not here to be nasty to anyone. I love you all and God bless everyone. Have a wonderful night!

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

ton

Who is this? Maybe, just maybe I'll be nicer if you tell Me

PRESSED

Quote from: makeme on April 18, 2024, 12:44:31 AMI just want to take the time out to apologize
Omf!

What a weak and brittle faggot.  :kii:
Started shit in here and the moment Ton cornered you for those tired ass zeta-server reads you buckled.
 :plzstop:

Gosh, this place has really fucking fallen to its lowest level member wise.

They let just anybody in here now, huh? :unsure:
I'm not here for friends.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ton on April 17, 2024, 11:25:10 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 17, 2024, 11:21:50 PMMade it cool to be direct!

And the only bitches she has a history of being direct with are Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus. Glad she decided to grow some balls
! And still lost

Especially with Mariah. Never disrespected her and still had her HOT and ready to fight like the fat coon she is
Mariah was bothered by Nicki, Nicki actually tried hard to befriend her.

Cowgirl

And the only bitches she has a history of being direct with are Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus. Glad she decided to grow some balls
So she wasn't direct with Bigfoot, Faces, or Latte? :unsure:

shante smith

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 18, 2024, 08:42:19 AM
Quote from: ton on April 17, 2024, 11:25:10 PM

! And still lost

Especially with Mariah. Never disrespected her and still had her HOT and ready to fight like the fat coon she is
Mariah was bothered by Nicki, Nicki actually tried hard to befriend her.
thats what I got from it as well

Maybe 'riah had too much ice cream that day or something

Cowgirl

I find it so interesting that the girls LIVE for Mariah being shady but the second a black woman does it..

opha lipa

not throwing in colorism for nicki's light-skinnied wanna be asian self cvvvvcvvv
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Cowgirl

I was actually speaking outside of Nicki. Nicki isn't shady like Mariah, she's more blunt/bold like Whitney.

And speaking about black women in a conversation with Mariah in it isn't a colorism argument, it's a racism discussion. Let's not confuse the two.

makeme

Quote from: PRESSED on April 18, 2024, 01:50:51 AM
Quote from: makeme on April 18, 2024, 12:44:31 AMI just want to take the time out to apologize
Omf!

What a weak and brittle faggot.  :kii:
Started shit in here and the moment Ton cornered you for those tired ass zeta-server reads you buckled.
 :plzstop:

Gosh, this place has really fucking fallen to its lowest level member wise.

They let just anybody in here now, huh? :unsure:

Thank you so much, beloved  :blush:
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

PRESSED

Yeah that particular member devalues this place and someone who actually wants to see it return to some of its glory should  remove them...permanently.

Of course I'm not making any demands, I like to think of it as a friendly suggestion. I actually have a mild list of people that can go, if anyone on staff is interested.
:unsure:
I'm not here for friends.