I have to forcefully become Vegan...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, February 13, 2019, 11:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I don't normally post personal shit on here, but my mind is completely blown and maybe it can help someone who might be experiencing something similar. Over the past 8 months or so I've been feeling like complete shit physically. Lack of energy, periods where my mouth and eyes felt like the Sahara Desert, aches and pains in my joints. Saw several doctors, none of whom could figure out what was wrong with me. Went to another doctor last week who ran a whole series of enzyme tests and he dropped the bombshell on me this morning. Sjogrens Syndrome. Before Venus was diagnosed with Sjogrens I had no idea what that was, and even after her diagnosis I didn't read up on it. And now I'm in the exact same boat.

So I have to change my diet completely, as there is no cure or treatment. Little or no wheat, lots of raw fruits and vegetables, no trans-fats whatsoever, no processed foods. He told me I could eat chicken but it would be best to just do Vegan, so that's what I'm gonna go.

RatherBe

I?m praying for you hun.
Who knows maybe there will Vegan options that you?ll really like. Keep pushing.

ton

I was a vegan lite diet for like 2 months. You feel better almost instantly. But I'm sure being told you have no choice is kind of disappointing to hear. Good luck King. Infinity wars has aids btw

Ma Lo

feel better love.. meat is hard to let go but it's healthiest option..

Kurama

Do whats best for you Shu' sending positive energy your way

Mrd0ndada

February 13, 2019, 11:46:35 AM #5 Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 11:47:14 AM by Mrd0ndada
Once you alkaline your body... you?ll be at Perfect health.  It?s honestly something we should all do.    No viruses or diseases can live in an Alkalined body.  This is great for you in hindsight! 
🙄

Young

Feel better babe
This is for the best

God bless!

Navyman

Goodluck my Infinity brother. I need to make the switch also

African Queen

Venus should be an inspiration to you. She is an older athlete who reached two grand slam finals in 2017 with this disease. The way she fights in every match even with time and this disease against her is a true inspiration to me.

Young

Quote from: Michelle Williams on February 13, 2019, 12:18:56 PM
Venus should be an inspiration to you. She is an older athlete who reached two grand slam finals in 2017 with this disease. The way she fights in every match even with time and this disease against her is a true inspiration to me.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. My first vegan lunch wasn't too bad. Just a zillion more to go.

Young

find imitation, vegan friendly meats too bby

Navyman

And vegan cheese taste like rubber and ass by the way.
:overit: