Why Aaliyah Would Still Be One in a Million If She Were Alive Today

Started by Lazarus, July 18, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Whoever put Brandy in that soggy bra and panty set with all those bones showing needs to be annihilated.

Marilyn

Young

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 19, 2018, 08:30:22 AM
Whoever put Brandy in that soggy bra and panty set with all those bones showing needs to be annihilated.

Cncncncnccncnc
C
Cc
C

Marilyn

If y'all don't stop crying about Brandy's pregnancy during the Full Moon era. Sy'rai already researching colleges.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Marilyn on July 19, 2018, 08:58:04 AM
If y'all don't stop crying about Brandy's pregnancy during the Full Moon era. Sy'rai already looking for colleges.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Gilgamesh.

If y'all don't stop crying about Brandy's pregnancy during the Full Moon era. Sy'rai already researching colleges.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Blackpantha

Quote from: Ambiguous on July 18, 2018, 09:24:26 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 18, 2018, 07:37:37 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 18, 2018, 07:32:20 PM
Its kind of hard to imagine her exceeding Brandy or Monica but I think her look would've made her be as big as Beyonce possibly .. Who knows ?
Beyonc? was always more than just a ?look.? Brandy could have maintained her status for a lot longer had she maintained the same work ethic..
I don't know... :unsure:

Always felt as if GHan's transition into adulthood from a child star is what created a bit of awkwardness in her career...
Not necessarily a shift in her work ethic.

So much focus was put on her wholesomeness and safeness that when she stepped into the "ok ya'll I'm ready to be sexy now pass me a weave mess" stage, I don't think it was the easiest thing for the gorls to swallow.

Especially with Benny Medina pushing her to be some sex kitten and mess.
Dancing around in her videos with wet hair and one piece bikinis..

And posing by Cadillac Escalades in nothing but a bra/panty set.
:unsure:

This is what side tracked alot of fans. I myself was like what the hell is going on? That era was a hit and miss for me. And why Benny Medina of all people? Some of those pics were cringe worthy. She seemed so lost too me at that point in time.

And all the wrong single choices as well.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

ssw4919

Marilyn

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 19, 2018, 10:36:32 AM
The Li and Janet duet would have been amazing.  :gorlonfire:

Li loved some Janet. It's dope that she embraced her back.

Monika

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

Young

I could have seen Liy and Mo Cooing over some Missy mess