American Music Awards (Official Thread )

Started by Young, November 19, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Celine's voice STILL has character to this day.

Vonc2002

Damn, so they really out here throwing celebrations and honoring whit and Celine huh? Even Toni got a soul train honor mess. Like.....WOW
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on November 20, 2017, 01:59:49 PM
Celine's voice STILL has character to this day.
sddddddd
Like, if celine's voice didn't have anything else, it definitely had character. I would've allowed soul MAYBE but even that is sketchy cause Celine could give that too. She just had it......well.......ALL lmao
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

:oof: Mariah is such a FORCE.

The way AIWFCIY charts every year. That VOICE is timeless  :scrumptious:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

One of the most played and amazing holiday songs ever recorded :blessed:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2017, 02:00:14 PM
Damn, so they really out here throwing celebrations and honoring whit and Celine huh? Even Toni got a soul train honor mess. Like.....WOW
Mariah had the BET Honors and the Hip Hop Honors earlier this year

Vonc2002

Speaking of their Xmas mess, Celine's mess is STILL selling. Timeless indeed lolz

Some girls sell a single but some girls u just gotta but the whole album cause u can't choose LOLZ! I think outta all their holiday messes,  Celine's album sold the most and rightfully so :blessed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on November 20, 2017, 02:10:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2017, 02:00:14 PM
BET

Vonc2002

Nah, that's really nice tho. Some girls are celebrated by a small demographic and other girls are celebrated by everyone.  Really nice to see all the girls get props tho

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2017, 02:14:09 PM
Speaking of their Xmas mess, Celine's mess is STILL selling. Timeless indeed lolz

Some girls sell a single but some girls u just gotta but the whole album cause u can't choose LOLZ! I think outta all their holiday messes,  Celine's album sold the most and rightfully so :blessed:

you do know Mariah's has sold more? and continues to do so.

AND AIWFCIY completely crushes any Celine Christmas song.

ya rock muh world.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 20, 2017, 02:22:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

you do know Mariah's has sold more? and continues to do so.
Really? cause it's stuck at 5x platinum and no longer selling unlike LORDline's album. I did see that the single did a lil sumn again tho and thats really super nice. But yea like I said, Celine's whole Xmas album still moves units. A holiday must have if u will :scrumptious: