Looks like Brandy is still on Ty Dolla's new album!

Started by RekeRig, June 23, 2015, 11:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on June 24, 2015, 07:15:58 AM
What is she NOT doing

Omfffc
:stressed:

i wonder what it sounds like. is she even sleeping? i have never

Wtv

Just saw his album will arrive on Sep 4. According to a site, but no official confirmation yet I guess.

but yeah, Sep makes sense, dont see Ty releasing it now without a clear hit

AIDS!

Wtv

waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, just read the instagram comments, the Dj said its not LA, its another song! and its "super dope" OMG.... I hope its a smash.

Tho a Tye feat Kendrick and Brandy collab sounded strong as a single. Those three names together would get attention, but anyway, lets hope the new song is really really dope and gets single treatment. It HAS to, damm

FRANCE

Quote from: Warren Worthington III on June 24, 2015, 08:08:46 AM
waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, just read the instagram comments, the Dj said its not LA, its another song! and its "super dope" OMG.... I hope its a smash.

Tho a Tye feat Kendrick and Brandy collab sounded strong as a single. Those three names together would get attention, but anyway, lets hope the new song is really really dope and gets single treatment. It HAS to, damm

Nice!!! Cause that LA track was just OK. Ty and Brandy alone on a track; their voices would sound great together.

Marilyn

BigDawg

So far we have a The BET Awards, The Perfect Match, Chicago, Ty $'s album, Tyrese's album, Bran's EP, Empire, Zoey Moon, and a new LP next year

JRocka

Quote from: BowDown on June 23, 2015, 11:44:17 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Now make it a fucking single.
:mmyucudnvr:

yes he betta has.....i hope it's something gritty and street tho! Take me back to Afrodisiac days with raw street vocals  :stressed:

JRocka

Quote from: BigDawg on June 24, 2015, 09:08:16 AM
So far we have a The BET Awards, The Perfect Match, Chicago, Ty $'s album, Tyrese's album, Bran's EP, Empire, Zoey Moon, and a new LP next year

is it a grown version of NSN era where she was everywhere like this  :stressed:

BigDawg

Quote from: JRocka on June 24, 2015, 10:35:11 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 24, 2015, 09:08:16 AM

is it a grown version of NSN era where she was everywhere like this  :stressed:

Im in disbelief

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when::loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

AIDS!

Quote from: Warren Worthington III on June 24, 2015, 08:08:46 AM

:cheerup:

BAPHOMET.