M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
I don't think the Gun mess has anything to do with bran tho

Mon is a 'Power' fanatic sdsddssdsddsds

50 sent her the box for her to promote as a part of the Power Watch party mess. There wasn't even ANYTHING in the caption that led to any kind of shade for it to be assumed as being directed at someone.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Drogon

Drogon

Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 09, 2018, 09:06:47 PM
Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:57:09 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on July 09, 2018, 08:53:50 PM
The fact that Brandy said it at Essence Fest where Monica?s friend Missy and former manager Queen Latifah were kinda sends me  :plzstop:

Ddddddd

I didn?t see them at the McDonalds stage tho
So that?s good

:omgwatshappening:

:plzstop:

:ummwhat:

:guys:

:scrumptious:

Harlem

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:37:51 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 09, 2018, 08:32:19 PM
The amount of damage control Brandy is going to need to do before this album drop... there is no way she should drop music without getting on the general public?s good side first...
:melmel:

d

Stuff like this is so fickle and people forget quickly these days

Before this incident ? the mess was kinda blown over

I think the music will speak for itself tbh

This will blow over but people still gon have a bad taste in their mouth... now I?m not saying she should do a public apology for her actions but she needs to at least shut the fuck up, stay out of mess and look good for a couple of weeks maybe some photo shoots before that single or album drops...

Cowgirl

I wouldn?t mind this if Ghan was walking around at a healthy size and looking cute but she looks foolish doing this now.

brocka4life

I?m convinced that Brandy doesn?t like having too much good press. And I?m sure LHHLA scenes will make it worse.

Harlem

Quote from: BowDown on July 09, 2018, 10:14:49 PM
I wouldn?t mind this if Ghan was walking around at a healthy size and looking cute but she looks foolish doing this now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right!!! If you gon be shady, step your image up... so people can at least try to side with you

Cowgirl

Quote from: Harlem on July 09, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right!!! If you gon be shady, step your image up... so people can at least try to side with you
Seriously. You can?t throw lite/playful shade wearing curtains and looking greesy.

:mmywheresddy:

Ulysses

I just saw the episode of Living Single where Monica makes an appearance and her whole 3 minutes on the show were god AWFUL lol

Harlem

Quote from: BowDown on July 09, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. You can?t throw lite/playful shade wearing curtains and looking greesy.

That?s literally a playing field for someone to cut ass on you right back... I just can?t believe Brandy be setting herself up like that & Sonja was there too so I?m like wtf

Ma Lo

Drogon

Drogon

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:usuresis:

:damselindistress:

:everythingok:

:diddraispoot:

:guys:

:ummwhat:

:usureuok:

BAPHOMET.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly just reported this post to Squid.