YouTube deletes two official R Kelly channels - still available on YT music

Started by Annie, October 06, 2021, 05:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I'm not even an rkelly advocate but I'm not getting behind this and i'll support rkelly before I do. His music wont be coming off ANYWAY but the  fact that it could even be a convo is stupid imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

He is a convicted criminal who used his music and status to abuse people. He didn't follow YouTube's guidelines, so they can do whatever they want. He should be happy his music is still available for streaming on YT music. And that's that. He didn't get erased from the complete internet, a company can do whatever they want. He's not entitled to a place on a platform, he should be treated just like other people who get banned/demonetized or get accounts deleted for criminal behavior. 

/.\

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Annie on October 06, 2021, 08:00:47 AM
He is a convicted criminal who used his music and status to abuse people. He didn't follow YouTube's guidelines, so they can do whatever they want. He should be happy his music is still available for streaming on YT music. And that's that. He didn't get erased from the complete internet, a company can do whatever they want. He's not entitled to a place on a platform, he should be treated just like other people who get banned/demonetized or get accounts deleted for criminal behavior.
:butwait!: :butwait!: :butwait!: :butwait!:

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2021, 07:46:03 AM
Can u fckn imagine? I dont like what u did so we're gonna decide what happens with ur shit. Thank god law isn't in the hands of the public :plzstop:
If ANYTHING his money goes to his kids. We're gonna donate ur mess to abuse victims :uhh:

Exactly thank God a judge convicted him because the public kept enabling and putting money in his pockets by buying music and going to concerts. The whole industry (Jay-z, Gaga, Alexander Wang, Wendy Williams, Da Brat to name a few) endorsed him for way too long. That's why he continued to abuse women.

/.\

lil jon x eastside boyz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2021, 07:49:40 AM
Quote from: Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾 on October 06, 2021, 07:32:57 AM
and white people are paying the cost for their mess too btw

we just saw the governor of new york step tf down from his position just for looking at women or caressing them the wrong way ... YEARS ago.

it's really not about black/white at this point. it's the #METOO movement which has sparked this
remember, that's what began that "surviving r. kelly" special.

had the #metoo movement never begun, he woulda still been doing live performances in someone's crib.

let's think about this
Well if we're taking rkellys music off of streaming then there should be MANY white performers that come off too. You're a fool to think it ain't about race.....STILL.  Shit still ain't equal and never will be. Ugh smh
just because things aren't equal doesn't mean I should feel I have the right to commit a crime and get away with it.

Think logically

lil jon x eastside boyz

And that is YouTubes platform

R. Kelly had a space there as a USER and they removed him

They call the shots on their platform . They felt it was necessary as per their preexisting policies and all the media coverage this case has gotten + his conviction . and I honestly can't find much room to argue it isn't

If he was smart he's stashed away a lot of his money instead of spending on lollipops to wave out of a van door.

lil jon x eastside boyz

And the irony of his kids being brought into this debate

"The money should go to da kids!"

When he's being locked up for abusing other people's kids

Am I in the fucking twilight zone?

Annie

Oh and as much as I love Badu she needs to shut up as well. I love you unconditionally! Seriously wake up :melmel:

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾 on October 06, 2021, 08:15:43 AM
And the irony of his kids being brought into this debate

"The money should go to da kids!"

When he's being locked up for abusing other people's kids

Am I in the fucking twilight zone?
I don't know if he even paid child support when he had the chance to. He was spending money on his two 'girlfriends' tho.  :plea:

/.\

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time