The fact that Usher has released 6 singles & had a 2 year long era...

Started by MAY, July 22, 2016, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Mary's last big era was Growing Pains (2007)

Usher's last big era was Raymond vs Raymond (2010)

:supluv:

STUNNA GOD

G

I'm looking at his chart history now. I didn't know some of these songs smashed like that. Love n The Club was a #1 smash? :uhh:

RAY7

Quote from: Trey on July 24, 2016, 11:18:09 AM
Quote from: RIGGY on July 24, 2016, 05:46:45 AM
Quote from: Young on July 23, 2016, 10:46:30 PM
It's facts

She had more hits in the 90s
Spread throughout the 00s she had a few sprinkled around

With usher is was the other way around

Now point out the FUCKING LIE HUN

dsddssss if y'all dont take these Confessions wigs off  :kii:

Other than "OMG", im not seeing all these back to back HITS. he's got flubs like everyone else

Mary slayed and so did Usher and it wasn't all in the 90's. she has a lot of memorable joints in the 00's
sssssssssssddddddddddddds

Yea..... Mary had NUMEROUS memorable hits in the 00s. More than Flush.

n the delusions

why is this even still going?

RAY7

Quote from: Trey on July 24, 2016, 11:24:51 AM
G

I'm looking at his chart history now. I didn't know some of these songs smashed like that. Love n The Club was a #1 smash? :uhh:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Scott.

And Mary had two gold albums after that. Say what you want, but she's had a consistent career for the last 24 years and you can't and won't discredit.

Genesis

Quote from: Trey on July 24, 2016, 11:24:51 AM
G

Usher is the KING

How dare you forget? The Heir to Michael's throne. :dead:

Genesis

Quote from: Scott. on July 24, 2016, 11:26:12 AM
And Mary had two gold albums after that. Say what you want, but she's had a consistent career for the last 24 years and you can't and won't discredit.
Now that you mention it Mary is the last female to still get plaques from the 90's.

1stsecuritybank

I understand these artists who had success in past can't retire when music is their passion. But usher, mariah, alicia, beyonce, neyo, rihanna, etc need to all retire. They can't make good music and they come as desperate tryin compete w young singers who barely getting any shine.

1stsecuritybank

Not to mention u have radio only playing same back artists. What's the point. I'd move to an island an enjoy my riches. Not like any of it matters anymore. U have whitney houston team selling her awards n shit on eBay like who cares anymore. If they were real artist they'd released music n push on. Nah they want accolades that is payed for by label.

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 22, 2016, 05:20:53 PM
Quote from: RIGGY on July 22, 2016, 05:18:07 PM
I don't see what this no limit (terrible song btw) song is doing that's so different than what Good kisser or "Don't mind" did on the charts or radio

n

He coulda been put this album out
That shit aint gon hit just like every song before it.
hey Vonc
its hitting LOLz!

RAY7

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 22, 2016, 05:32:37 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on July 22, 2016, 05:20:27 PM
Quote from: RIGGY on July 22, 2016, 05:18:07 PM
I don't see what this no limit (terrible song btw) song is doing that's so different than what Good kisser or "Don't mind" did on the charts or radio

n

He coulda been put this album out
I agree
thats why its clearly him just not being ready to release yet
not that he cant
bbbbbb

He's scared to release
:ohwow:

Boomz

No Limit has been booking

All I see the gorls lipsyncing to on snapchat