Annie

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on September 16, 2016, 07:55:32 PM
n

I don't think that's the domo you think it is
Are there multiple Domo's?

#Slayanasendmesomeunreleasedsongsplease :pourup:

/.\

Rxxf

I'm not certain who that is? Domo or not?
But with all due respect, we know we all must understand that information is all hearsay.
So keep that in mind as you remain positive about the current situation.
BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: R on September 16, 2016, 08:05:16 PM
I'm not certain who that is? Domo or not?
But with all due respect, we know we all must understand that information is all hearsay.
So keep that in mind as you remain positive about the current situation.

I dunno y but this has me screaming at my desk :plzstop:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Rxxf

Brandy makes any song sound amazing.
Which can be a double-edged sword.

I want the SONGS to be great.
Not great because she slays them vocally.
BRANDY

Harlem

Quote from: R on September 16, 2016, 10:22:34 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I need quality lyrics and dope beats but she has HEAT in her vault so its crazy that she still recording cuz her musical head just aint satisfied and time keeps passing, she wild lol

Monika

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 03:15:28 PM
She Doesn't Say Much Because She Know How The Fans Can Get. And She Don't Wanna Sell Us False Hope. What I Do Know Is She Is Very Close To Winning This Case And In Between That Along With Other Projects She's Been Lowkey Working Her Ass Off In The Studio I Say Lowkey Because Her Family And Her Team Knows. Nothing Is To Get Out Due To This Legal Battle But She Has Been Working . I Was There For One Session Vocals Are Powerful. All I'm A Say Is The Fear Of Using Her Upper Register Is Gone. And We Will Know About Everything Come Early November. She Also Will Be Doing An Interview During Her Appearance In #Dallas For Gay Pride.... That's All I Can Give You Guys . Keep Supporting And One More Thing She's Open To Your Ideas For The Direction Of Her New Album. Just Like You Guys Gave Her Your Idea For #BegginNPleadin She Listens Guys. #SLAYANASENTME  :blessed:

Thank you for the update. I appreciate it.
Yahudah

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 04:43:40 PM
Drag Me #HayDay You're So Hilarious Luv You Must Love That Word..... Don't You Got A Show To Do Tonight Baby . Yah Know #Drag Lmao #YouAreWhatYouSpeak #SlayanaSentMe #LifeLineFlatLine And While Us #Starz Celebrate From The Good News Let's Go #MAYHEM on #M?ŶD?Y I mean let's cause #KHAOS and Bring Forth Total #Damnation To Her Poor Indecisive Soul MayDay God Be With You Hun :roflmao: #SlayanaSentMe #DoMo #YourLastDays #CaseClosedCasketDropped

Now we know where she get those hashtags from...

:usureuok:

Thanks for sharing Domo

AfroJisiac

Annie

Quote from: R on September 16, 2016, 10:22:34 PM

Exactly and all producers will tell us that it is super amazing, their best work, Bran killed the vocals.. And then when you hear it you realize yes Bran killed it and 'upgraded your beat' by slaying the vocals. The songs need to be on the level of her vocals.

/.\

Wtv

totally agreed.

we need Afrodisiac level productions. Bran has to find the right producer for it, either a veteran or a new/fresh one, but there are plenty of talented/angry people out there, so she only has to do the search

brocka4life

September 17, 2016, 09:27:59 AM #130 Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 09:28:28 AM by brocka4life
She's probably recorded a very personal, emotional body of work. But come time for her to release the project, someone will get in her ear and we will get another PID type single aimed at chasing Billboard. Seems her direction ALWAYS changes last minute.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: brocka4life on September 17, 2016, 09:27:59 AM
She's probably recorded a very personal, emotional body of work. But come time for her to release the project, someone will get in her ear and we will get another PID type single aimed at chasing Billboard. Seems her direction ALWAYS changes last minute.

I feel that will change this time around. It seems like she's a big part of the decision process with her new effort. I feel like she's in control moreso than before. Time will tell.

Oh and keep it light on my fave, hun.  :watchit:

D.I.E.G.O.

Anyone else LIVING for the fact that her studio sessions are top secret?  :loose2when:

brocka4life

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on September 17, 2016, 09:39:46 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on September 17, 2016, 09:27:59 AM

I feel that will change this time around. It seems like she's a big part of the decision process with her new effort. I feel like she's in control moreso than before. Time will tell.

Oh and keep it light on my fave, hun.  :watchit:

This has been said on these boards for the last 3 eras...and AFRO was changed including the first single at the last minute. The direction for HUMAN changed...and seemed to have been blamed on Rodney. The direction for 2/11...umm, not quite the futuristic r&b that was promised.

I'm just going by the track record. And I'd rather keep it real, than to keep it "light"  :letsmessfag:

Noni

Great news about the secret recordings. Don't hate on me but I would love to see her work with the dream and tricky again.

Something dark because that's really her lane. Nobody can emote with their singing like bran. Her sad songs are the best ones. Dark and heavy bass that goes along with her deep voice!