remy unleashes HELL upon nicki minanji!

Started by Eternal Bell, February 25, 2017, 01:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Trey should've let this linger a bit
Don't he got an Alber coming out next week? :uhh:

DUMMY

FINE.

I think it also helps that remy has a cool ass personality, more likable and less polarizing than Nicki. n

Rxxf

Nicki shouldn't respond with a diss track
BRANDY

Rxxf

February 25, 2017, 04:41:36 PM #499 Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 04:42:00 PM by SingBran
She should respond with a new album
Her going head to head will only damage her stance, IMO
BRANDY

RAY7

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 25, 2017, 04:39:33 PM
Quote from: شيطان on February 25, 2017, 04:36:44 PM
Kinda realizing Nicki never did a full owt diss track like Krim and "Black Friday", Khia "When You See Khia", Remy...

Only thing she did was that tragedy snippet. Can she carry a a full battle rap diss song?
she doesn't HAVE to. whether she could or couldn't isn't debatable. That's a really SLOW ass question, no shade
she did Roman's Revenge

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bougi?. on February 25, 2017, 04:41:03 PM
I think it also helps that remy has a cool ass personality, more likable and less polarizing than Nicki. n
!!!!!!
People love her and papoose
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: MONTANNA on February 25, 2017, 04:40:30 PM
Trey should've let this linger a bit
Don't he got an Alber coming out next week? :uhh:

DUMMY

:plzstop:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2017, 04:42:28 PM
Quote from: Bougi?. on February 25, 2017, 04:41:03 PM
!!!!!!
People love her and papoose
BRANDY

🦚

Quote from: SingBran on February 25, 2017, 04:41:25 PM
Nicki shouldn't respond with a diss track

So you're saying she's not a rapper? Besides she started it.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 25, 2017, 03:20:00 PM
her NERVE to step to a bitch like a Nicki is what's impressive here, not her reads or flow or anything involving content. I mean, Nicki's verse on Side to Side even slays this :kii:
h

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

Nicki is getting thrown all around the net btw
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Quote from: AYR on February 25, 2017, 04:41:48 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 25, 2017, 04:39:33 PM
Quote from: شيطان on February 25, 2017, 04:36:44 PM
Kinda realizing Nicki never did a full owt diss track like Krim and "Black Friday", Khia "When You See Khia", Remy...

Only thing she did was that tragedy snippet. Can she carry a a full battle rap diss song?
she doesn't HAVE to. whether she could or couldn't isn't debatable. That's a really SLOW ass question, no shade
she did Roman's Revenge
and we can even count Stupid Ho, for that matter. this is FUN for Nicki. Not a life or death, food on the table or no food situation like it is for Rem. that's the fuckin gag, i heard.

SouravMay

Quote from: MONTANNA on February 25, 2017, 04:38:58 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 25, 2017, 04:36:18 PM
but, yeah, Nick' it's probably just best if you release SOMETHIN and remind these gorls why you've outsold every female rapper alive. :kii:
d
She hasn't outsold either missy, kim or lauryn in album sales

Doesn't lauryn have like 9 platinum plaques for her albums and Salt-N-Pep as well?

:ack:
B7