remy unleashes HELL upon nicki minanji!

Started by Eternal Bell, February 25, 2017, 01:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: LewzairThis thing with nicki is just crabs in a barrel mess really cause ppul are pressed she has mainstream appeal as a female rapper
ppul are just ready for nicki to be over but its not happening and gassing this girl up because nicki is a mainstream succesfull artist (which is what it comes down to) is silly

nicki is multi talented and the best amongst her peers talent wise
remy is really basic

ive seen lil mo do more damage than ha

Just gonna put this here as well

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Scott.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 09:12:02 AM
Nas last song came out in 1999, just like remy's

Clearly y'all don't fuck wit these rap battle gorls THAT much. Help em find a release date if you do ;)

Talisa just shut up. Nas had several albums after 99

Scott.

February 27, 2017, 02:10:48 PM #1129 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 02:18:32 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Saint on February 27, 2017, 09:34:53 AM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 09:23:45 AM
Nas is a flop. Fuck all that faux praise y'all give him, where is his music?

Where is remy's music?
nas is credited for releasing one of the biggest game changing albums in hip hop history
:plzstop: :dead: and frequently listed as of e of the best hip hop artists of all time

I mean.  :dead:

I like Talisa, but I just need her to hush cause she clearly knows nothing about rap. She should stick to being too dramatic, just cause it's how she gotta have it.

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 27, 2017, 11:25:57 AM
If Nick responds, its going to be good. She cant "kick that hoe!" "vrooom motorbike" Remy. Shes going to step it up.

And Rem already has another one ready.

Oh! Now your Ass want to damn PERCH back in the Boards after how long? :dead: The Krims are a KI!

I'm gagging Because the girls been on the 192nd floor! Not knowing That a Trending Topic' was Nick's aim. Nbb

NIC's Top 5 verses>>>Remy MA's.  :uhh:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

.betterwiseup

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 27, 2017, 09:42:23 AM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 09:35:57 AM
How am I a hyp'? spit it out, Brits!

You're point is that until Rem has  a)music out or b) a hit,she cant "come for Nick"

Well, she has music out. And if according to your logic, Rem doesn't have the "credentials" to come for Nick. Then why the fuck did Ciara come for Rih, cause she been flopping for like 3 years by then, no?

Not to mention, Remy was just nominated for two grammies and she's on the radio. Don't act like the bitch ain't been doing shit since she's been out the pen  :dead:

leftout

Vccccvcvvcccccccccccxxxxxcccccffffccccccccc;

*puts on blue bra and orange mess wig*

Eternal Bell

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on February 27, 2017, 02:12:44 PM
If Nick responds, its going to be good. She cant "kick that hoe!" "vrooom motorbike" Remy. Shes going to step it up.

Oh! Now your Ass want to damn PERCH back in the Boards after how long? :dead: The Krims are a KI!

I'm gagging Because the girls been on the 192nd floor! Not knowing That a Trending Topic' was Nick's aim. Nbb

:guys:

leftout

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on February 27, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

MISS  :sistas: it's time for us to team up hon

🦚

Wow. Remy was giving exalted on the breakfast club. The birth city of hip hop has fucking spoken  :letsmessfag:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 02:14:54 PM
Vccccvcvvcccccccccccxxxxxcccccffffccccccccc;

*puts on blue bra and orange mess wig*

Well, Takes it Back to the F*CKING Succes sis.  :blink:

**Wraps on Pink Bra...and Clip-on side pony**

:fuming:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!