Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Quote from: Sleighing Steady on February 27, 2017, 02:58:11 PM
Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on February 27, 2017, 02:53:44 PM
Quote from: Sleighing Steady on February 27, 2017, 02:46:26 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 02:45:03 PM
Quote from: Sleighing Steady on February 27, 2017, 02:42:50 PM
Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on February 27, 2017, 02:41:32 PM

DEAD@ Pap' ghost Writing this fabricated Dead ass flow.

:plzstop:

It's sad when you have try to discredit Remy only because mirage is too shook to clapback.
it's our right to not be impressed with the lyrical content in Shether. It was WEAK overall. Not everybody goes up for mediocrity :kii:

Missuz used to stan for Remy on Foxden. Imma need her to explain this switch up. When in the hell did she become a barb.

q

Oh Fag! Miss Who?? I STANNED for my sis CRAKK'....Who was Pres over the Reminisce Fanclub, So logically we Twinned Owt in our Conceited Timbs together! We chanted a few verses down 105th....It was No shade.

:traciandchelle:

***Nick Minaj blink*** I've Always been a Barb FIRST, tho! Where is thw tea?  :supluv:

There was no Nicki in 06 / 07.
Not you looking for refugee in the barb concentration camp after rem got locked down. Amess.
07 was The Come Up Nicki when she first started gettin fans :howfestive:

TRY.It.AGAIN

It's sad when you have try to discredit Remy only because mirage is too shook to clapback.
it's our right to not be impressed with the lyrical content in Shether. It was WEAK overall. Not everybody goes up for mediocrity :kii:

Missuz used to stan for Remy on Foxden. Imma need her to explain this switch up. When in the hell did she become a barb.

q

Oh Fag! Miss Who?? I STANNED for my sis CRAKK'....Who was Pres over the Reminisce Fanclub, So logically we Twinned Owt in our Conceited Timbs together! We chanted a few verses down 105th....It was No shade.

***Nick Minaj blink*** I've Always been a Barb FIRST, tho! Where is thw tea?  :supluv:

This is a fable.

:udontlookok:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

leftout

Nicki had a fanbase and impact WAY before she ever did a feature :dead: Nicki comes way harder than Rem and she looks better

LOL!

Scott.

leftout

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on February 27, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

q

This is a fable.

:udontlookok:
hi!

Scott.

And I didn't know shit about Nicki until she got on "5 Star Chick". Impact wasn't that big

🦚

Nobody cared about her until beam me up.
Stop the day ones fronting and lies.  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Scott.

You're not. Please stick to Ciara.

Your arguments are ridiculous.

Your knowledge on rap ain't there.

I mean you lost me when you said Nas hadn't released shit since 99. I don't know if that was a joke or not, but if I wasn't, I just can't take you or argument seriously at all. Learn something

leftout

Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:07:47 PM
And I didn't know shit about Nicki until she got on "5 Star Chick". Impact wasn't that big
bottom line is Remz been out for YEARS and even without the jailing she would still be an irrelevant flop ho with no real catalogue or HITS to her name. Conceited without a reason

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:10:19 PM

I mean you lost me when you said Nas hadn't released shit since 99. I don't know if that was a joke or not, but if I wasn't, I just can't take you or argument seriously at all. Learn something
:roflmao: :welllol: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Scott.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:10:47 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:07:47 PM
bottom line is Remz been out for YEARS and even without the jailing she would still be an irrelevant flop ho with no real catalogue or HITS to her name. Conceited without a reason

But at this point she does have hits to her name and two Grammy noms to prove it.

leftout

gorl, clearly that was a joke.  :dead: :uhh: It was a hyperbole used to emphasize the nigga ain't been RELEVANT since 1999.

FACTS! research!

let's go to wikipedia and compare discographies then. :howfestive:

.betterwiseup

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

TRY.It.AGAIN

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!