remy unleashes HELL upon nicki minanji!

Started by Eternal Bell, February 25, 2017, 01:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:19:13 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:17:11 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:14:19 PM
Remy WANTS to be where Nicki is at, let's not forget. Where was female rap at in 2008? who revived the brand? Missy couldn't do it. Remy sure as hell couldn't. who did it? Who made being a female that could spit POPULAR again? Pay fuckin homage to Queen Nick'

Right and there was no other bitch out there at the time. It ain't like she had competition to do it. Now that somebody else is getting a little buzz and dissed tf out her ass she can't even respond.

If Remy wasn't shit, why she even come for her anyway? She thought she had a easy target, but that same target blew her ass up on the mic.

AGAIN learn something hun
Where's the proof Nicki was even coming for Rem and not Azealia? :raycharles2urmess:

Nicki wasn't stupid enough to come for Azealia, whom I don't even like. Azealia BEEN coming for the bitch from the beginning, so why would she do it after the bitch done lost her mind. Don't try me hun.

Scott.

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: Bad Gorl Tinker on February 27, 2017, 03:16:13 PM
dxfgbhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndbf,v

tha barbs have come out!

will tha REMedies counter em

Bbbb

The real question is Will they Hit a Sam goodies COUNTER....Best buy....that Sort of thing.

:uhh: :uhh:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

🦚

February 27, 2017, 03:22:09 PM #1203 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 03:25:00 PM by Sleighing Steady
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:17:06 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:13:25 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:12:21 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:10:19 PM
You're not. Please stick to Ciara.

Your arguments are ridiculous.

Your knowledge on rap ain't there.

I mean you lost me when you said Nas hadn't released shit since 99. I don't know if that was a joke or not, but if I wasn't, I just can't take you or argument seriously at all. Learn something
gorl, clearly that was a joke.  :dead: :uhh: It was a hyperbole used to emphasize the nigga ain't been RELEVANT since 1999.

FACTS! research!

let's go to wikipedia and compare discographies then. :howfestive:

That was STILL a damn lie. So again, LEARN something cause clearly you don't know shit but Goodies, Evolution, Fantasy Ride, Ciara, Basic Instinct and Jackie.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

like I said, gorls like Nas and Lauryn are respected, but they ain't relevant and they're really not celebrities. Nicki is though and that's what Remy wants. Nicki wins LOLZ!

Between The Score and The Miseducation Lauryn sold over 35 million albums.
She's more relevant than Nicki will ever be.
From first female artist to win 5 Grammys on a night including last black female to snatch AOTY
To being the only female rap artist to have her rap song debut number one on the hot 100.
Nicki has yet to climb to that spot.
There's a reason why she's still selling out shows even tho she hasn't released a studio album in 20 years.

There's a reason Nicki kneeled the fuck down n kissed her feet when she saw her at That tidal festival.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Sleighing Steady on February 27, 2017, 03:22:09 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:17:06 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:13:25 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:12:21 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:10:19 PM
You're not. Please stick to Ciara.

Your arguments are ridiculous.

Your knowledge on rap ain't there.

I mean you lost me when you said Nas hadn't released shit since 99. I don't know if that was a joke or not, but if I wasn't, I just can't take you or argument seriously at all. Learn something
gorl, clearly that was a joke.  :dead: :uhh: It was a hyperbole used to emphasize the nigga ain't been RELEVANT since 1999.

FACTS! research!

let's go to wikipedia and compare discographies then. :howfestive:

That was STILL a damn lie. So again, LEARN something cause clearly you don't know shit but Goodies, Evolution, Fantasy Ride, Ciara, Basic Instinct and Jackie.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

like I said, gorls like Nas and Lauryn are respected, but they ain't relevant and they're really not celebrities. Nicki is though and that's what Remy wants. Nicki wins LOLZ!

Between The Score andThe Miseducation Lauryn sold over 35 million albums.
She's more relevant than Nicki will ever be.
From first artist to win 5 Grammys on a night including last black female to snatch AOTY
To being the only female rap artist to have her rap song debut number one ok the hot 100.
Nicki has yet to climb to that spot.
There's a reason why she's still selling out shows even tho she hasn't released a studio album in 20 years.

There's a reason Nicki kneeled the fuck down n kissed her feet when she saw her at That tidal festival.
OOF!

leftout

February 27, 2017, 03:23:54 PM #1205 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 03:26:13 PM by ShutYourMouth.
you have to sell records to be the Queen of rap. come on :dead: that's just a FACT

You can be the best spittin bitch in the game but if you're a flop ass bitch, you ain't the Queen sorry! especially not with these delayed ass verses on All the Way and Shether.

leftout

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on February 27, 2017, 03:22:04 PM
Quote from: Bad Gorl Tinker on February 27, 2017, 03:16:13 PM
dxfgbhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndbf,v

tha barbs have come out!

will tha REMedies counter em

Bbbb

The real question is Will they Hit a Sam goodies COUNTER....Best buy....that Sort of thing.

:uhh: :uhh:
:plzstop:

FAMÈ

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:20:08 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on February 27, 2017, 03:18:31 PM
Nas and Lauyrn aren't relevant?
Jesus ! :dead:
bby, in your world, Kelis is relevant

we in reality ov' here :ummwhat:
ccccccvvvvvgrmfmdmfd
Kfkfmfmm

leftout

sell records and get plaques. if you can't do that in 2017, you a chop. end of! :jackiessales: hope y'all are this vocal and generous when Remy's single debuts

Scott.

But who the fuck is calling Remy the Queen?

But at the end of the day you "calling yourself" (cause you really ain't a fan) going up for Nicki, who got down on her KNEES for Lauryn Hill. But you say the bitch ain't relevant and you say she ain't shit. BYE.

PLEASE SIT DOWN and go listen to "That's Right" or something

FAMÈ

Ndndndndndndnd

Remy is independent and doesn't give a fuck about the Hot 100. Sis is kinda paid.

FAMÈ

Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

But at the end of the day you "calling yourself" (cause you really ain't a fan) going up for Nicki, who got down on her KNEES for Lauryn Hill. But you say the bitch ain't relevant and you say she ain't shit. BYE.

Ciara's music shits on k Michelle's hun.

Go listen to Can't Raise A Nigger.

.betterwiseup

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:20:08 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on February 27, 2017, 03:18:31 PM
Nas and Lauyrn aren't relevant?
Jesus ! :dead:
bby, in your world, Kelis is relevant

we in reality ov' here :ummwhat:
In your world, you think Ciara will make a comeback and that's never happening.
Like Scotty said, stick to what you know because you only dick riding Nicki because of her popularity.

Scott.

Quote from: M∧RC on February 27, 2017, 03:27:55 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

Ciara's music shits on k Michelle's hun.

Go listen to Can't Raise A Nigger.

Boy I don't give a fuck about all that because who dissed Ciara's music. Fuck out my face.