DJ Camper gave me an update on the Brandy EP

Started by Buddha, January 22, 2017, 11:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

these comments.......
im not even gonna listen. I'll just accept whatever I get whenever I get it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

I really want to hear the stuff he did with Brandy. I feel like they would be perfect for each other musically.

The H.E.R. EP is so good, and you can tell it was kinda Brandy inspired.

D.I.E.G.O.

#Mu7

i think that people get mad. simply because they want "IN" and when queen is like wait, they get upset. like all this damn time wasted or let me put it out in the world..... etc...

there can't be beef when she put him on to Jessie

RAY7

I think Bran needs to stop being so sometimey like this
like at least let these ppl release the music they worked super hard on with her
even if it flops or whatever the fans would be getting music, and she would have good relationships in the industry
its definitely keeping Chris and Usher afloat

Ma Lo

So much shade in his response. He went from saying Jessie J sings better than Beyonc? to stuttering and stammering trying to give a straight answer about the EP and pretty much shaded Brandy by not even acknowledging her talent nor the project. They def fell out and this confirms it.

GLOCK

Didn't bran just recently shade Jessie J? Or sumn happened

BRockaBaby

I mean it's sort of great to see people so hungry to want to have a release with Bran. I don't put full blame on Bran because I'm sure she goes into these sessions with good intentions and HOPE. the problem comes when these producers get ahead of themselves and assume that just because she's going in for a session that they're in and going to exclusive treatment. You win some you lose some and artists change their craft all the time. There's nothing wrong with it that's the beauty in art and expression.

When she feels it we will know and we will see and hear it. But all this fall out talk, I don't buy it. People just get all up in their feelings when bran just wants wtf she wants.

Harlem

Yeah DJ Camper got heat, I was a little hype to hear they shit too and mix it up with the Hit Boy tracks for her EP
:stressed:

Harlem

I remember meeting DJ Camper at Chicago too and he was so confident that he was gon have Bran back on top in a epic way... but not Bran giving a wait a min this is basic or late mess   :plzstop:

BRockaBaby

who produced the track that she posted on her IG a few days ago?

GLOCK