Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Dr Naomi Campbell

awaken.

Well February is almost over so there's no point in adding it back in her Bio.

Sovereign.

There's a difference between possession v. appreciation. We waited this long. It's coming. 

Sovereign.

Express your disappointment without the pettiness though. Let's be productive here. Again, we've waited this long. Politics are always at play,  packaging albums take time, there are numerous things that take place when creating. I'd rather quality over quantity any day. She's not just generating material for the sake of generating. She's cares about her craft and is devoted to releasing outstanding music. Let's give our favs room. Sheesh. Fanaticism can often equate possession. And that's what I've seen take place here.   

Young

RAY7

I'd say in 8 years Bran has had plenty of room
she has a theater full of room :dead:

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 23, 2020, 11:33:16 AM
There's a lot a dancing. The video is inspired/references Sammy Davis Jr's "Rhythm of Life" from the musical movie Sweet Charity which might explain the tambourines and cars.

Oh ackkkkkk

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 19, 2020, 12:36:37 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on February 19, 2020, 12:17:04 PM
Nwbdbsbdbd

Not saying Mya >>>>>>

Yall really say anything to get a reaction
dnsj she suis suis sûr she. Shah ski

THANK GOD Brandy is staying away from anything related to Mya.

djdjejdjdbdjejejz
Yall ain't even listening to anything since Moodring.

oh lord

Actually everything Mya has released since Smoove Jones has been solid. Did you miss her a Grammy nom? :dead:

And yeah, Mya is a better performer. No stroke arm or sweatpants on this plane :disgusted:
:guys:

GLOCK

Quote from: TogetherAgain on February 19, 2020, 01:21:09 PM
Quote from: Melt Away. on February 18, 2020, 02:33:59 PM
Yea

Bran would NEVER perform at some park for FREE

Not trying to start mess, but I definitely saw Brandy perform in a park for free. Juneteenth 2018 in San Jose, CA

:oof:

GLOCK

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 23, 2020, 11:33:16 AM
There's a lot a dancing. The video is inspired/references Sammy Davis Jr's "Rhythm of Life" from the musical movie Sweet Charity which might explain the tambourines and cars.