this fall is going to be much warmer than usual

Started by yummy, July 27, 2017, 10:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

QuoteGrab that iced tea ? much of the U.S. has had a hot summer so far, and it's only going to get hotter, according to a report released today (July 20) by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

For the next three months ? August, September and October ? the United States is predicted to have above-average temperatures, Dan Collins, a meteorologist and seasonal forecaster with the NOAA Climate Prediction Center-Operational Prediction Branch, said in news briefing today.

"You can see that across the entire United States, including Alaska, there is more of a chance that temperatures will be above normal," Collins said

In August, most of the country will have warmer-than-usual temperatures, with the exclusion of the Southwest (parts of Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Texas). The main reason the Southwest won't have a hotter-than-normal August is because more rain than usual is expected in that area, Collins said.

https://www.livescience.com/59886-weather-forecast-summer-fall-2017.html

does this mean no fall fashions?  :hmph:

Eternal Bell

QuoteGrab that iced tea

ggggrg

'fro gorl..shutup

AIDS

These faggots never know what they're talking about

4 fucking k

These things are never accurate tbh. I'm still going to wear my BOOTS and furs! I don't care! lol

yummy

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 27, 2017, 10:18:49 PM
These faggots never know what they're talking about

there were a couple days last November when it was, like 70 plus degrees outside  :dead:

Eternal Bell

July 27, 2017, 10:21:14 PM #5 Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:21:24 PM by Banjee Gorl Tinker
!!!!!!! 'man!

shit...its 98 degree here n im STILL rockin boots n my versace turtle necks

XXX.

But the Trump administration said global warming doesn't exist.

n

GRAND

Eternal Bell

if im not mistaken

tha 30's had hot falls n winters too

Kaeli.

Quote from: element on July 27, 2017, 10:20:07 PM
These things are never accurate tbh. I'm still going to wear my BOOTS and furs! I don't care! lol

Yea

Can't wait to pull out the Uggs and give the girls hell...sweatin' & all

MAY

Quote from: Banjee Gorl Tinker on July 27, 2017, 10:21:14 PM
!!!!!!! 'man!

shit...its 98 degree here n im STILL rockin boots n my versace turtle necks

And you look a damn MESS per usual

GRAND

Quote from: Banjee Gorl Tinker on July 27, 2017, 10:33:49 PM
if im not mistaken

tha 30's had hot falls n winters too
QuoteThe last time the Earth was this warm was 125,000 years ago
https://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2017/01/18/hottest-year-on-record/96713338/

yeah hun, you're mistaken

yummy

GRAND