Serious Discussion: HIV (No jokes in here or anything) I MEAN IT.

Started by Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In, November 17, 2015, 06:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

We as adults need to have a serious and frank discussion about this subject. Because in light of the Charlie Sheen thing and what's going on over at ATRL, I think it's time. I'm going to ask a hypothetical question.

How would you feel if you, or a friend, or a family member were to become HIV positive?

Would you still laugh and post random letters and so forth?

Answer those questions for me. It's time to have a discussion. Please be ADULT about it as well. Because I'm not in the mood for games tonight, especially after the day I've had. My emotions are all over the place. Working at a hospital will do that to you. That's all I'm saying regarding that and if you want to know the reason why I'm in this type of mood, feel free to PM me.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Miranda

I felt the other thread that we are pretty level headed and adult about the subject.

charlie.

QuoteSerious Discussion: HIV (No jokes in here or anything) I MEAN IT.

ddddddd

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

COD.

How would I react? I don't know. Probably be in shock but still offer my support. The first time I had contact with an HIV+ person was when I was 14. I spent the weekend with my friend Michelle at her uncle's house. He was an older gay man, who had HIV. It really opened my eyes.....they didn't treat him any different or anything like that. He really really nice and was a great cook. He has since passed on.

Plank

Plank

QuoteHow would you feel if you, or a friend, or a family member were to become HIV positive?

i would show my s'pport

Miranda

Stay strong luv, and know for there is nothing stronger than you!

Quote from: COD. on November 17, 2015, 06:22:13 PM
How would I react? I don't know. Probably be in shock but still offer my support. The first time I had contact with an HIV+ person was when I was 14. I spent the weekend with my friend Michelle at her uncle's house. He was an older gay man, who had HIV. It really opened my eyes.....they didn't treat him any different or anything like that. He really really nice and was a great cook. He has since passed on.
Thank you for your honest responses. My sincere condolences to your friend's uncle family.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Buy The Stars✨

Well my best friend has it.  I think i MAY have mentioned it before.  IT is soo crazy to me.  He has sex once every 6 months. I literally do it every other day. I felt bad and cried for him cause not that I WANT IT .. but because he barely does it and then gets it.

Whats so funny was he told me and some other friends while at the club ...he just said, " hey hows your day oh btw I am HIV positive i found out a few months ago.. so yeah did you catch RHOA the other day ?"

i was LIKE WHATTTT i was so sad like it was me who got it .. so yeah

BAPHOMET.

Well. Im not getting it not ever.
Too cautious of a person.

Family n friends. I would think i'd treat them the same. Its not like we spit in each others mouth and blood/cum swap.
I'll never be neutral to hearing someone has aids. Its not a common cold.

b

yummy

I'd treat an HIV positive friend or relative no different from how I always treat them.

The virus isn't the death sentence it used to be.

tigernathan

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

tigernathan

Quote from: Jay. on November 17, 2015, 06:18:32 PMWorking at a hospital will do that to you. That's all I'm saying regarding that and if you want to know the reason why I'm in this type of mood, feel free to PM me.

I'm assuming you work with people who have HIV/AIDS?