CHRISTMAS WITH BRANDY OUT NOV 10TH

Started by Heated🔥, October 20, 2023, 12:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandonBranlee

I mean the movie doesn't look good, and it was never going to be good. It's from the director of Halloweentown 2. All I care about is this album, which I know will be good. Brandy don't make nothing but good albums

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 30, 2023, 08:46:07 PMI mean the movie doesn't look good, and it was never going to be good. It's from the director of Halloweentown 2. All I care about is this album, which I know will be good. Brandy don't make nothing but good albums

Halloweentown is a classic though but yeah
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ReVon

It's so many sellouts around here. I have been a part of
Brandy forums for 22 years and some of you just flip-flop
like a damn fish fin. Just take it for a Christmas film and
move tf on. lol

:melmel:

ReVon

October 30, 2023, 11:59:36 PM #214 Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 01:35:46 AM by Say-Something-ReVon

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Annie

I really look forward to the movie. It's a Christmas movie (I think the genre is always a bit corny and more about getting Christmas vibes than an Oscar performance), but I know it's going to be entertaining. I will watch for Bran.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 30, 2023, 06:20:51 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on October 30, 2023, 04:26:18 PM

Did this compilation ever come out ?
Yes.

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on October 29, 2023, 08:00:01 PMI REMEMBER I USED TO HATE DESTINY'S CHILD VERSION OF "THIS CHRISTMAS". NOW I LOVE IT CAUSE IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE
MOST OF THE COVERS OF THE SONG EVERYONE ELSE DOES. THEY REALLY WENT LEFT WITH THE PRODUCTION. I APPRECIATE
IT SO MUCH MORE TODAY.
Love their whole Christmas cd.

That's my favorite Christmas album. The traditional songs but also Spread a little love on Xmas day and 8 days of Xmas.

/.\

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Annie on October 31, 2023, 07:17:23 AM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 30, 2023, 06:20:51 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on October 30, 2023, 04:26:18 PM

Did this compilation ever come out ?
Yes.

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on October 29, 2023, 08:00:01 PMI REMEMBER I USED TO HATE DESTINY'S CHILD VERSION OF "THIS CHRISTMAS". NOW I LOVE IT CAUSE IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE
MOST OF THE COVERS OF THE SONG EVERYONE ELSE DOES. THEY REALLY WENT LEFT WITH THE PRODUCTION. I APPRECIATE
IT SO MUCH MORE TODAY.
Love their whole Christmas cd.

That's my favorite Christmas album. The traditional songs but also Spread a little love on Xmas day and 8 days of Xmas.
One of Mines too, can't wait until Brandys drop.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Ma Lo

Quote from: Ulysses on October 30, 2023, 05:24:11 PM
Quote from: Ma Lo on October 30, 2023, 03:48:44 PMn

There are no good Christmas movies really ..maybe home alone ...not y'all expecting an Oscar from a fucking Netflix movie. Have any Netflix movies won Oscars? Stupid.
No one expected an Oscar, but let them at least hope for something GOOD. Clown...

Stop trying to get my attention dummy.

Ulysses

Quote from: Ma Lo on November 04, 2023, 07:09:05 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on October 30, 2023, 05:24:11 PM
Quote from: Ma Lo on October 30, 2023, 03:48:44 PMn

There are no good Christmas movies really ..maybe home alone ...not y'all expecting an Oscar from a fucking Netflix movie. Have any Netflix movies won Oscars? Stupid.
No one expected an Oscar, but let them at least hope for something GOOD. Clown...

Stop trying to get my attention dummy.
Only when you stop being a stupid FUCK