RIP or w/e

BAPHOMET.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 12, 2018, 03:41:32 AM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 12, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 12, 2018, 03:36:59 AM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 12, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on August 12, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
well I hope this thread can shed some light on why that guy was still sexy eventhough he was smoking meth

he didnt look like an addict

and he was sexy
youre gross
he's probably fixing himself a batch right now
sloppy self
ddddddd

Imagine the scent of any room he enters

Fucking eww-a!
meth, piss, downs and hamburger relish
gross-a!

i dont smoke meth
downs doesnt have a smell
i dont like relish

and right now it smells like vicks vapor rub
and hawaian breeze

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: MelMel on August 12, 2018, 05:56:43 PM
Quote from: Shuji HOE on August 12, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
Quote from: AlmondEyes on August 12, 2018, 04:14:32 AM
How did he maintain his body while depressed?  Usually working out will take you out of depression easy.  He looked like he worked out daily, its just not adding up.

This makes zero sense. I struggle with depression sometimes. I work out. I play tennis. But I'm definitely not going to live in the gym or not the tennis court now am I? It's true that playing tennis and working out HELPS. But it still lingers. When you're home and in your quiet moments the demons still haunt you. Some persons are stronger than others. Some find hope and have the strength to get themselves out of those dark places. Others find themselves too overwhelmed by the darkness. It's sad that this guy (and many others who wouldn't gather the sort of attention his death gathered for varying reasons) couldn't find the strength to conquer his demons. Hopefully he's found the peace he's been seeking.
:'( :'( :'(

my bbys

:wub:

Purple Moon

Yea it?s crazy. Just today an old high school friend of mine told me that this other former classmate committed suicide recently. He hung himself from a bridge in the middle of the city and then my friend received a picture from someon of him hanging there and that?s how he found out. It just made me so sick to my stomach.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

People always view depression by gaining weight sleeping not being social

but there are lots of people who sustain great grades keep in shape  drop it low at the club and are still suffering from depression

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Sinpool

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 12, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
my friend received a picture from someon of him hanging there and that?s how he found out.

Social media is demonic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 12, 2018, 03:41:32 AM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 12, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 12, 2018, 03:36:59 AM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 12, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on August 12, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
well I hope this thread can shed some light on why that guy was still sexy eventhough he was smoking meth

he didnt look like an addict

and he was sexy
youre gross
he's probably fixing himself a batch right now
sloppy self
ddddddd

Imagine the scent of any room he enters

Fucking eww-a!
meth, piss, downs and hamburger relish
gross-a!
What does downs smell like :guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Purple Moon

Also everyone should please go and get help if they go through rough times or battle depression. Going to therapy has been one of the best decisions I?ve made. Lord knows it?s fucking hard to take the first step and acknowledge that you need help. I initially felt so ashamed for opening up and sharing my most intimate thoughts with a stranger - But just as we would put a bandaid on a physical injury on our body, we HAVE to start our mental healing process at some point!  I can see  the positive effects on my life and outlook just after a couple of sessions, so I can only recommend it for each and everyone. Actually I think the world would be a better place if everyone was obligated to go to therapy once a week to talk about their problems.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Knix on August 12, 2018, 07:38:40 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 12, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
my friend received a picture from someon of him hanging there and that?s how he found out.

Social media is demonic
it can be. People have lost their common sense and decency.

Kurama

Quote from: BowDown on August 11, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
Some of you gorls only care about suicide when it?s someone you wanna fuck.

:ummwhat:

sdfff

:ATLcameo: