Married To Mess Update (BBWLA’s Angel Love Joins Season 11 Allegedly)

Started by M-Rocka, March 07, 2023, 02:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ivorian oph on April 17, 2023, 08:00:56 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2023, 07:53:00 PMKinda reminds me of how Porsha decided to leave RHOA when she stole Falynn's husband.

bbbbbbvvvvvvvvvccccc
JDJDNDNNDNDNNDKJXJJDJFJDJDJJFJEENNRNDNDNNDNDMDDMDMD
D
D
D

F
D
F
F

F
F
F
G

FGF

FD
F
F
F
F
F

D
F
D

Ima shoot the shit outta y'all.

STUNNA GOD

But YEA, I agree with Scotty. This season is kinda pointless. Cancel this

STUNNA GOD

Bravo stupid af. They're always dropping the ball somewhere.

STUNNA GOD

April 18, 2023, 01:12:12 AM #93 Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 01:12:32 AM by Georgina Sparks
And if I was Quad, I'd be somewhere trying to negotiate getting on RHOA. I'd never return M2M. They've done her dirty too many times. She would look silly. A Sheree mess

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on April 18, 2023, 01:12:12 AMAnd if I was Quad, I'd be somewhere trying to negotiate getting on RHOA. I'd never return M2M. They've done her dirty too many times. She would look silly. A Sheree mess

I was about to say "but she's not married " but she hasn't been married for the past three seasons of M2M and still managed her to be a main gorl.

Scott.

Cause quite frankly, I haven't enjoyed Married to Medicine since maybe season 6 or 7. With Anila & Contessa are gone, they would be new dynamics with the return of Dr G & the addition of Phaedra. You need Quad to round it off

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 18, 2023, 07:24:16 AM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on April 18, 2023, 01:12:12 AMAnd if I was Quad, I'd be somewhere trying to negotiate getting on RHOA. I'd never return M2M. They've done her dirty too many times. She would look silly. A Sheree mess

I was about to say "but she's not married " but she hasn't been married for the past three seasons of M2M and still managed her to be a main gorl.

Sheree nor Kenya are married. Marriage isn't a requirement on housewives

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Plastic.

quad is such a stunt queen dndddddddddddd

extra self

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on April 20, 2023, 06:37:14 AMhttps://twitter.com/JaysRealityBlog/status/1648892768603840514

Looks like Queen got her things and she's ready to mess

:butwait!:

YESSSSS!!!!!!!! KNOW YOUR MF WORTH!!!!! Bringing Greg back means absolutely NOTHING without Fraud being there and she KNOWS that :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw