CNN FlashDocs
Taking on Taylor Swift   CNN

Nightline
What America Owes: The Stolen Generation   ABC

VICE News Tonight
The Dark Side of Manga   Vice

/.\

BussyNBoots

The first single is already prepped and having the finishing touches glossed on guys...
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

Sovereign.

Quote from: BussyNBoots on July 29, 2023, 07:34:37 PMThe first single is already prepped and having the finishing touches glossed on guys...

:-o  BITCH DON'T FUCKING PLAYYY

BussyNBoots

Quote from: Sovereign. on July 29, 2023, 07:47:44 PM
Quote from: BussyNBoots on July 29, 2023, 07:34:37 PMThe first single is already prepped and having the finishing touches glossed on guys...

:-o  BITCH DON'T FUCKING PLAYYY

Brandy is about to breathe new air into R&b again..
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Summertime

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 28, 2023, 10:51:26 AM
Quote from: Summertime on July 28, 2023, 10:17:07 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 28, 2023, 10:03:05 AM
Quote from: Summertime on July 28, 2023, 09:03:33 AM
Quote from: Seven on July 28, 2023, 02:05:47 AMIf it wins, does that mean she gets an Emmy as well?

It depends on the category it's nominated for. Some Emmy categories a win only goes to BTS ppl like producers, editors, etc. If it's for a category that's for everyone participating in the program then this would be dope if it won.

Bran is going to become an EGOT winner & would love if she gets the EOT via being in front of the camera. Hopefully when she goes back to broadway she does so w an original script. Would love for her to link up w LaTanya Richardson Jackson as a coach if possible or director.
are you a manager

No, but I do believe Bran is very capable of becoming an EGOT winner.

She's spoken ab loving broadway so I'm sure she'll go back to it. In order for her to get a Tony I believe she has to be in an original script. Her name was tossed out there when she did Chicago for one but bc it's not an original script she wasn't eligible.

LaTanya Richardson Jackson just directed August Wilson's "The Piano Lesson" & it did very well & she's a broadway legend so Bran linking w her would be amazing.
i agree. So she needs a Tony and an Oscar, correct?

Yes, she would need just the Tony & Oscar. If this Emmy is just for the producers then she would need that as well. She can get all 3 multiple ways.

Only 7 Black EGOT winners & Bran can def be in that company within the next few years with the right role selections.

Harlem

Bran can def get an EGOT that should be her/her teams goal before she turns 50