Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, April 09, 2021, 06:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

Aalonso.

Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 09, 2021, 08:33:19 PM
Bitch her beauty

Your fucking sig alone

I still get mesmerized

nnnnnnn when I made the sig, I bust out laughing.

thats all I could do because I have NEVER

long-timeTheRoofFan

I hope Eve doesn't get so upset by this that it interferes with Queens

PRESSED

Quote from: long-timeBfan on April 09, 2021, 10:23:32 PM
I hope Eve doesn't get so upset by this that it interferes with Queens
someone just passed and this is what you think of? 
I'm not here for friends.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 09, 2021, 07:50:26 PM
And I saw that convo in that other thread when nick made that comment and he ain't TOO wrong tbh. I've seen alot of convo around here when it comes to people and drugs, so let's keep that same energy.  Whitney was introduced to drugs at a young age and died in a tragic way as well.  That doesn't negate that she was the cause of her own death.  It's tragic the way he was introduced to drugs but at some point that's not flying. At some point when u become an adult,  ur accountable for wtf u do. The consequences of abusings drugs is a very commonly known thing.  This nigga was on crack for over 40yrs. He lost his life the way most crackheads do, as a result of abusing crack. Im sorry but I'm not gonna act like I'm torn up about this.  Sad but MEH
!!!!!!!!!

all the TUB jokes the gorls were making ... this man had 15 KIDS, like ... I'm torn up for THEM tbh

I just can't  :plzstop:

Aalonso.

Someone having a hand in their own death has NOTHING to do with the amount of grief people who liked/loved them feel. 

Are yall ok :uhh:

Aalonso.

Also not sure what the amount of mentions he has on BSource has to do with anything as well. I just search Tweet and she has less sis. Actually had to read the context of the posts to see whether gors were talking about Charlene or the app.

This doesnt mean her death wouldnt be felt, or that Southern Hum' isnt one of the best debuts. So Im not getting mocking the fans of his on here either.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 09, 2021, 11:59:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 09, 2021, 07:50:26 PM
And I saw that convo in that other thread when nick made that comment and he ain't TOO wrong tbh. I've seen alot of convo around here when it comes to people and drugs, so let's keep that same energy.  Whitney was introduced to drugs at a young age and died in a tragic way as well.  That doesn't negate that she was the cause of her own death.  It's tragic the way he was introduced to drugs but at some point that's not flying. At some point when u become an adult,  ur accountable for wtf u do. The consequences of abusings drugs is a very commonly known thing.  This nigga was on crack for over 40yrs. He lost his life the way most crackheads do, as a result of abusing crack. Im sorry but I'm not gonna act like I'm torn up about this.  Sad but MEH
!!!!!!!!!

all the TUB jokes the gorls were making ... this man had 15 KIDS, like ... I'm torn up for THEM tbh

I just can't  :plzstop:
Yea, that's who I feel the most grief for.  This nigger was on crack for 40 yrs, this was inevitable. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Lemme go reread that thread because I thought I saw yall jumping on nick for holding DMX accountable for DMX's death.  You wanna grieve him,  that's fine.  But this nigga died of a drug overdose,  not cancer. Pretty sure I saw yall attack in that death thread because someone called that out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

An addiction to a drugs is not the same as "right and wrong" as Nick said. Its simply not. That is what was attacked. 

If someone was on drugs for 40 years, that means they were actively trying to beat it. You cant do drugs every day for 40 years and live for 40 years. He lost his battle with a lifelong addiction. If you dont find sympathy anywhere in that, I guess. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Yh I was just cracking at Nick because somehow he tried to rebuttal by bringing Demi and her weekly headline of plights into it when their situations aren't even related

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 10, 2021, 10:25:32 AM
An addiction to a drugs is not the same as "right and wrong" as Nick said. Its simply not. That is what was attacked.

If someone was on drugs for 40 years, that means they were actively trying to beat it. You cant do drugs every day for 40 years and live for 40 years. He lost his battle with a lifelong addiction. If you dont find sympathy anywhere in that, I guess.
Lonza, that's your point of view, which I encourage everybody to have
because I'm gonna have mine and keep mine within all sense of reasonability

drugs are something you ingest
so until you see somebody battle for their life with cancer, then you would NEVER understand the distinction someone makes between drug ABUSE and sickness. respectfully
did he deserve HELP. Absolutely. But clearly nobody cared enough, because there are facilities you can check your loved ones into to keep them safe. You can also file for conservatorship.
but they didn't... because even on some level he was still a cash cow.

and "fans"?  :dead:
search Justin Timberlake, Usher, Jay Z and lots of other men. Why can't the general public admit they had thrown this man away. This thread was to make light of the way most of the World doesn't actually give a shit about you until there's something attached to it.

so none of this was an attack on a dead man, just bring a bit of reality to the hypocrisy
You made a great point, he has been battling for 40 years. So Where were the #freedmx campaigns?
I remember more memes praising the mess he was doing. Just how they clowned Chadwick for being "on drugs" until they found out it was cancer and the tune changed
So I'm not changing my stance on that.

so you wanna know what kinda person I am?! I have sympathy for those 15 kids who now have a fckd up life AND no dad. that's when we can talk about sympathy

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"