BSource Tributes DMX

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, April 09, 2021, 06:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

I say what I wanna say, and it's very sound and logical.

If anybody has an issue with it I'll hear you out, but at least sit and process what I'm trying to say if it differs from your POV

please and thanks

you did that in the Lew thread too and didn't even have the story correct. Lew DID say they abandoned him

it's just always something you tryna prove me wrong about

don't even read what I post anymore cause I don't have time

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 10, 2021, 10:37:32 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 10, 2021, 10:25:32 AM
An addiction to a drugs is not the same as "right and wrong" as Nick said. Its simply not. That is what was attacked.

If someone was on drugs for 40 years, that means they were actively trying to beat it. You cant do drugs every day for 40 years and live for 40 years. He lost his battle with a lifelong addiction. If you dont find sympathy anywhere in that, I guess.
Lonza, that's your point of view, which I encourage everybody to have
because I'm gonna have mine and keep mine within all sense of reasonability

drugs are something you ingest
so until you see somebody battle for their life with cancer, then you would NEVER understand the distinction someone makes between drug ABUSE and sickness. respectfully
did he deserve HELP. Absolutely. But clearly nobody cared enough, because there are facilities you can check your loved ones into to keep them safe. You can also file for conservatorship.
but they didn't... because even on some level he was still a cash cow.

and "fans"?  :dead:
search Justin Timberlake, Usher, Jay Z and lots of other men. Why can't the general public admit they had thrown this man away. This thread was to make light of the way most of the World doesn't actually give a shit about you until there's something attached to it.

so none of this was an attack on a dead man, just bring a bit of reality to the hypocrisy
You made a great point, he has been battling for 40 years. So Where were the #freedmx campaigns?
I remember more memes praising the mess he was doing. Just how they clowned Chadwick for being "on drugs" until they found out it was cancer and the tune changed
So I'm not changing my stance on that.

so you wanna know what kinda person I am?! I have sympathy for those 15 kids who now have a fckd up life AND no dad. that's when we can talk about sympathy

Well you searched BSource not Google. You cant use a BSource search to measure how much of the "world" had thrown DMX away. That's actually not very logical. Furthermore, when an artist is past their heyday, the naturally fall out of the headlines anyway, not because they are thrown away but because they are simply not popular. Then to compare his results to men like Jay-Z (who probably is mostly mentioned where Bey is) and Justin Timberlake? Come on. A lot of everything you typed is telling me why you don't feel sympathy for DMX to which I've already said "I guess." That's not what challenged as I don't care how anyone feels personally about DMX. I was just trying to figure out the angle of this thread and the criticism of us on here who do mourn his death.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 10, 2021, 10:39:05 AM

Boy what? Name 1 time outside of that Lew thread  :uhh:

And you weren't even the only one contesting him, how was I trying to prove YOU wrong?

Bentley. HARRIS!

Vonc2002

Bentley. HARRIS!

Fixed the title!

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone who is a fan of his with my points of view.

And yes, I would be going crazy over Tweet if she had actually committed suicide.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 10, 2021, 10:57:31 AM
Ok Lonz ... you're right

this thread was wrong.

Honestly don't give af about the thread we both said what we had to say and Ima still mourn KING so do.

But I want to know why you feel like Im always at you? Thats news, I always liked you :uhh:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

To be fair, the search function on this forum hasn't been reliable in years. A lot of posts and threads don't show up. :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on April 10, 2021, 11:05:06 AM
To be fair, the search function on this forum hasn't been reliable in years. A lot of posts and threads don't show up. :dead:
This IS true.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 10, 2021, 10:53:54 AM

And you weren't even the only one contesting him, how was I trying to prove YOU wrong?
I was Lonz
I was the one who mentioned that  :dead:
I was going back and forth with Lew
then you went to google and searched it
and you said "this is the original conversation"

so I just didn't understand the reasoning behind that
and I've made it obvious for YEARS that I love you too, still do

Aalonso.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 10, 2021, 11:10:02 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 10, 2021, 10:53:54 AM

I was Lonz
I was the one who mentioned that  :dead:
I was going back and forth with Lew
then you went to google and searched it
and you said "this is the original conversation"

so I just didn't understand the reasoning behind that
and I've made it obvious for YEARS that I love you too, still do

But there were other people saying they remembered the story the same way you did, you may have mentioned it initially, but a few people were rag tagging Lew about that. I was just spicing the thread up without a dog in the fight. Clearly cuz I dont even use Lew like that. It wasnt an attakck on you  :dead: