20 year old Black man killed by cops in Minnesota, riots/looting break out

Started by shante smith, April 12, 2021, 07:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 12, 2021, 04:25:21 PM
I blame the manufacturer tbh, why make it look so much like a gun?

Or...

Blame the actual DUMBASS that can't tell the difference between a taser and a fucking gun. It's really not that hard. I've held both. They FEEL different.

:disgusted:

CHOKE

Why are u yelling at me?

:mmywheresddy:

And what u think about Falcon and The Winter Soldier u been quiet as fuck?  :uhh:

Kalifornia.

They're about to start up the sympathy train for this bitch.

It's gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. I won't be shocked if she gets off.

CHOKE

Bulldagger

Bulldagger

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 12, 2021, 09:40:27 AM
Here's what I said:

The police absolutely "cherry pick" who they wanna stop based on appearance to try and fill their quotas for the day on bullshit mess.

and I have actual proof that at least some of them do it because I've been told that to my face by a cop who stopped me for jaywalking when I was like 17 or 18.

He stopped me for a ticket because he thought I looked innocent . He literally said "you didn't look like a typhoon of trouble" after having a gotcha gotcha moment when he ran my name thru the system and realized that I had a "warrant" to be brought in because I decided to be cute and disappear for a week without telling anyone where I was the year before .

I had been back home but the warrant mess was still active. My grandmother was away down south for vacation and I didn't have her sisters number on me to call and for her to confirm directly to the cop that everything was OK. So he HAD to take me in and he was PISSED .

He literally told me . I stopped you cuz you didn't look like trouble and I just was tryna fill my quota .

But what if I was the type to say "fuck the Poe Poe! Getcho hands off me! I ain't goin nowhere!" ? I coulda been shot dead that day simply cuz the cop literally chose to pick on me for his quota because of the way I looked .

I'm inclined to believe this cop stopped Daunte for some bullshit like he told his mother he was . Daunte got SCARED and ran . 20 years old isn't an age where you're really able to think very far . We have to remember that we are examining this as full grown adults . He was literally just coming out of his teens . His mindset is not gonna he the same. He shouldn't be dead .

That's terrible. Sorry that happened to you.

shante smith

Thnx boo

It was a lil embarrassing and scary but wasn't too horrible 

they didn't cuff me and I was in and out of the station in like 15 mins. Bbbbbbbnbnn

the cop legit felt bad . So he kinda  Handled me with kiddy gloves.

Quote from: Bulldagger on April 12, 2021, 10:40:32 PM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on April 12, 2021, 03:08:12 PM
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 12, 2021, 03:01:27 PM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on April 12, 2021, 02:50:51 PM
It's a female cop. Not that it makes a difference. I still want her dead...
dyke

Right. Carpet munching bitch.

Bulldagger gorl.

:disgusted:

You next if you keep playing with me.

Wait bae!!! Are you a mambo too? Cause I'm ready and willing to pit my obeah up against someone else's...

:enchantress:

Bentley. HARRIS!

wow .... killing someone in the same state WHILE the murder trial is going on

I mean ... I hope nobody thinks a protest will fix the problem at this point.

Dr Naomi Campbell

She's the president of the police union in her state, been on the force for 22 years and she mistook her taser for a gun?
Ok.

CHOKE

Ma Lo

A taser can only shoot on average, between 15-21 feet, so if someone is speeding away in a vehicle why would she pull out a taser at that range? She think we stupid?