20 year old Black man killed by cops in Minnesota, riots/looting break out

Started by shante smith, April 12, 2021, 07:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 12, 2021, 08:19:17 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 12, 2021, 08:12:37 AM
It's all in the category of police using lethal force all of the time with us when we're unarmed and posing no threat to them.

Did u jus skip over the part where he tried to reenter his vehicle? To potentially grab a weapon.

That can be seen as a threat and justification of lethal force.
thats bullshit. They knew Dylan Roof had a weapon when he shot and killed NINE PEOPLE but they knew how to just subdue and arrest him
but when it's one of us who "may" have a weapon they kill us first and ask questions later.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 12, 2021, 08:15:35 AM
I dunno about this one, on one hand i don't see why you need to shoot at someone unless they're attacking you but at the same time, why the fuck would you drive away from the police? :uhh:

The police have PROCEDURES to follow though. They have his plates. They can use that to find where he lives. There was no need to fire indiscriminately into the vehicle, killing him and injuring the female he was with. I agree, he shouldn't have fled. But for whatever reason, he did. The police still used excessive force.

Aalumeci.

If someone is fleeing from you, they aren't a threat to your life. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

CHOKE

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 12, 2021, 08:37:08 AM
A fleeing vehicle isn't a threat?

:disgusted:

If its about to RAM you. But the "shot him because I feared for my life" mess doesn't hold up  if they're running AWAY from YOU. wtf.

CHOKE

Quote from: RAY7 on April 12, 2021, 08:41:46 AM
Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 12, 2021, 08:37:08 AM
A fleeing vehicle isn't a threat?

how can anything thats "fleeing" from you be a threat?

A fleeing VEHICLE fool
Think about that for a sec