Started by shante smith, April 12, 2021, 07:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 12, 2021, 08:44:14 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 12, 2021, 08:41:46 AM
Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 12, 2021, 08:37:08 AM
A fleeing vehicle isn't a threat?

:disgusted:
how can anything thats "fleeing" from you be a threat?

A fleeing VEHICLE fool
Think about that for a sec

yea a vehicle thats FLEEING
going AWAY FROM YOU
like are you the white lady in this  :disgusted:
she might have a heart attack from trying to run and chase someone but besides that...

Dr Naomi Campbell

CHOKE

Think about what a fleeing vehicle can do to an innocent bystander nigga 

Dr Naomi Campbell

girl this wasn't a high speed chase along the highway
especially not for a minor warrant, the car was going AWAY from him, not towards him
we're gonna need to clear the cum out your eyes and see sense, even if it's 2 mins k

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: RAY7 on April 12, 2021, 08:25:14 AM
Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 12, 2021, 08:19:17 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 12, 2021, 08:12:37 AM
It's all in the category of police using lethal force all of the time with us when we're unarmed and posing no threat to them.

Did u jus skip over the part where he tried to reenter his vehicle? To potentially grab a weapon.

That can be seen as a threat and justification of lethal force.
thats bullshit. They knew Dylan Roof had a weapon when he shot and killed NINE PEOPLE but they knew how to just subdue and arrest him
but when it's one of us who "may" have a weapon they kill us first and ask questions later.
!!!
I'm sorry but look at THIS shit

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: RAY7 on April 12, 2021, 08:47:19 AM
Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 12, 2021, 08:44:14 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 12, 2021, 08:41:46 AM
Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 12, 2021, 08:37:08 AM
A fleeing vehicle isn't a threat?

how can anything thats "fleeing" from you be a threat?

A fleeing VEHICLE fool
Think about that for a sec

yea a vehicle thats FLEEING
going AWAY FROM YOU
like are you the white lady in this  :disgusted:
she might have a heart attack from trying to run and chase someone but besides that...

:dead: :dead: :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

shante smith

Here's what I said:

The police absolutely "cherry pick" who they wanna stop based on appearance to try and fill their quotas for the day on bullshit mess.

and I have actual proof that at least some of them do it because I've been told that to my face by a cop who stopped me for jaywalking when I was like 17 or 18.

He stopped me for a ticket because he thought I looked innocent . He literally said "you didn't look like a typhoon of trouble" after having a gotcha gotcha moment when he ran my name thru the system and realized that I had a "warrant" to be brought in because I decided to be cute and disappear for a week without telling anyone where I was the year before .

I had been back home but the warrant mess was still active. My grandmother was away down south for vacation and I didn't have her sisters number on me to call and for her to confirm directly to the cop that everything was OK. So he HAD to take me in and he was PISSED .

He literally told me . I stopped you cuz you didn't look like trouble and I just was tryna fill my quota .

But what if I was the type to say "fuck the Poe Poe! Getcho hands off me! I ain't goin nowhere!" ? I coulda been shot dead that day simply cuz the cop literally chose to pick on me for his quota because of the way I looked .

I'm inclined to believe this cop stopped Daunte for some bullshit like he told his mother he was . Daunte got SCARED and ran . 20 years old isn't an age where you're really able to think very far . We have to remember that we are examining this as full grown adults . He was literally just coming out of his teens . His mindset is not gonna he the same. He shouldn't be dead .

Aalumeci.

Dndjdjdj grandma conveniently out of town and can't be reached ccxxxx

You need a podcast, your voice and gift to just TALK 

shante smith

They really need to take a long look at these quota requirements and do away with them. Or rework them in some way.

I know it's a way to measure if a cop is actually "doing their job" but it's creating situations where young black men are having relatively unnecessary interactions with police officers in a time where racial tension is super high.

Of COURSE some of them are gonna run from the cops and don't want to be in their custody. They don't trust them.