is all the timing to promote TIDAL?

Started by Herb., February 06, 2016, 10:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

February 06, 2016, 10:10:51 PM Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:11:25 PM by Herbie
Rih's release, Bey's release on TIDAL
offering free mess on there....it seems like they're trying to gather the masses there.
each time someone downloads they have to provide their email, etc. this is a great way to build their contact base.

Herb.

do u not see the logic in what I said or something?

Cowboy Nine

February 06, 2016, 10:20:12 PM #3 Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:20:30 PM by Nine
Yup

And they both own small percentages of the company, so it's a kill 2 birds 1 stone mess

Cowgirl

Yea, I noticed that. Wow, yeah. Beyonc? is such a business woman!
:sobusyjetsetter:

I don't know what the fuck Rihanna's intent was.
:hmph:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

and tbh I think they should always cater to Tidal, first. I mean it's majority black owned.

Marilyn

Tidal is not damn happening. Her and Nicki already fucked up Feelin on the charts ( I still haven't seen the full vid and the VMAS denied it's eligibility because it was Tidal exclusive release) :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

It's not.....happening.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Marilyn on February 07, 2016, 07:15:46 AM
Tidal is not damn happening. Her and Nicki already fucked up Feelin on the charts ( I still haven't seen the full vid and the VMAS denied it's eligibility because it was Tidal exclusive release) :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

It's not.....happening.
Ownership & proceeds>VMA's and Hot 100 placement.

Joseph

I hope once they see that even Beyonce can't get people to sign up to Tidal they give up...

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

February 07, 2016, 07:20:24 AM #10 Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:21:11 AM by _Marg_
It's not "happening" as you say because it's owned by a Black man. Apple Music release albers and videos exclusively but you don't see no one making a fuss. If I recall correctly U2 gave their alber away for free too on iTunes and Billboard nor HDD made a fuss. Such a shame to me.

I don't even use Tidal but I sure do let them take their $12.99 out a month based on principle.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Marilyn

Quote from: Joseph on February 07, 2016, 07:20:22 AM
I hope once they see that even Beyonce can't get people to sign up to Tidal they give up...

It's not happening. I love the Carters and the intent, but yeah, no.

Marilyn

Quote from: _Marg_ on February 07, 2016, 07:20:24 AM
It's not "happening" as you say because it's owned by a Black man. Apple Music release albers and videos exclusively but you don't see no one making a fuss. If I recall correctly U2 gave their alber away for free too on iTunes and Billboard nor HDD made a fuss. Such a shame to me.

I don't even use Tidal but I sure do let them take their $12.99 out a month based on principle.

Well, I'm not mad at the intent

:letsmessfag: