Rose McGowan is going off on Twitter about Harvey Weinstein

Started by fedswatchin, October 09, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan

She's sounding off on everybody in the industry who doesn't speak up about Harvey Weinstein, a powerful mogul in film, and the raising number of sexual allegations he's facing. She was abused by him in 1997 and reached a settlement then. But now she's calling for the entireWeinstein company to be dissolved

Dragging Matt Damon  :dead:
https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/917465265931116544

Jon

That's a pretty huge company. I don't think it will dissolve just renamed.

yummy

The studio will probably be renamed and he'll still be able to silently collect checks for all the other films he's helped finance up until this point

And where was all the shock and outrage from Hollywood when the Academy gave Roman Polanski an Oscar a few years ago? :diddraispoot:

XXX.

Harvey has put so many girls on.  Still screaming at him raving about Rita Ora?s acting and how she took his breath away.  You wonder why certain girls stay booked, and then you find out they?re one of Harvey?s.

Jennifer Lawrence allegedly has been letting this man fuck her for years.

I roll my eyes at Illuminati stuff, but then see Harvey start a production company with JayZ of all people.

The industry is weird.

ACK!

yummy

Quote from: XXX. on October 09, 2017, 07:18:26 PM
Harvey has put so many girls on.  Still screaming at him raving about Rita Ora?s acting and how she took his breath away.  You wonder why certain girls stay booked, and then you find out they?re one of Harvey?s.

I roll my eyes at Illuminati stuff, but then see Harvey start a production company with JayZ of all people.

The industry is weird.

ACK!

Jennifer ain't that damn talented, there's no other way she was booking Oscar noms left and right unless she had this man pulling strings for her.

fedswatchin

Unsightly man and a minimally talented woman. The Hollywood casting couch is real :ohwow:

Cowboy Nine

Matt is really trash. I can't stand him and his holier than thou attitude and overinflated ego.

yummy

The perv's tea has been clocked before

QuoteThe Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set. Most obviously, at least as of 2007, they are clothed exclusively in Marchesa on the red carpet (the fashion line of Weinstein?s wife, Georgina Chapman). So if you were wondering why Harvey Weinstein seems only interested in actresses who dress like fairy princesses from Planet Sugarplum, it?s his wife?s fault. But the most telling sign, if you?re looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.

http://www.pajiba.com/think_pieces/harveys-girls-the-wouldbe-ingenues-where-are-they-now-and-what-happened-then.php

Cowboy Nine

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 09, 2017, 07:24:06 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 09, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

The industry is weird.

ACK!

Jennifer ain't that damn talented, there's no other way she was booking Oscar noms left and right unless she had this man pulling strings for her.

!!!!

Remember when all those pictures and videos leaked of her sticking weird shit up her ass?

And the way it was swept under the rug. 

She?s definitely into some MESS!

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 09, 2017, 07:29:47 PM
The perv's tea has been clocked before

QuoteThe Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set. Most obviously, at least as of 2007, they are clothed exclusively in Marchesa on the red carpet (the fashion line of Weinstein?s wife, Georgina Chapman). So if you were wondering why Harvey Weinstein seems only interested in actresses who dress like fairy princesses from Planet Sugarplum, it?s his wife?s fault. But the most telling sign, if you?re looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.

http://www.pajiba.com/think_pieces/harveys-girls-the-wouldbe-ingenues-where-are-they-now-and-what-happened-then.php

!!!!!

I?ve read this before.

But then you have Jay-Z bending the knee for Colin Kaepernick but building a production company with known creeps like Harvey.

Funny.

XXX.