Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: OwnIt on October 09, 2017, 07:52:23 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 09, 2017, 07:50:57 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 09, 2017, 07:48:40 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on October 09, 2017, 07:44:04 PM
Lisa Bloom for once wanted no part in the mess

https://nytimes.com/2017/10/07/business/lisa-bloom-weinstein-attorney.amp.html

This bitch is a fraud too. She was working with Harvey to get her book about Trayvon Martin turned into a tv show earlier this year and had no problem representing him until her followers starting dragging her.

Ew!  It?s her book?

Jay-Z is the one producing it with Harvey.

I just threw up.  I was excited for it.  Had no idea she was involved.
this industry sure is shameless and will do anything for shine and coin :uhh:

!!!!!

I also think it?s some dark tea, but we?ll never really know.

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 09, 2017, 07:57:21 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 09, 2017, 07:50:57 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 09, 2017, 07:48:40 PM

This bitch is a fraud too. She was working with Harvey to get her book about Trayvon Martin turned into a tv show earlier this year and had no problem representing him until her followers starting dragging her.

Ew!  It?s her book?

Jay-Z is the one producing it with Harvey.

I just threw up.  I was excited for it.  Had no idea she was involved.

oh wait  :plzstop: I remembered reading about Jay trying to create a show about Trayvon's life. I didn't know it was through Harvey's company

Yes!  :kii:

The way we?re both gagging.

I am genuinely disgusted!  This devilish mess.

fedswatchin

Hope my faves haven't done any mess or ever been put in a position to get involved with some mess.

Every superstar actress that doesn't come across as a superstar is gettin a side eye from me. Glad Meryl admitted she had no idea though. She popped off on pure talent

XXX.

In Jay and Harvey?s defense, The Khalil Browder documentary was amazing.  That story touched me like none I?ve seen before.  I felt so many emotions watching that every week.  So, they are doing great work if nothing else.

I wonder how this will affect its Oscar chances now, though.

Sinpool

Jon

Quote from: OwnIt on October 09, 2017, 07:59:32 PM
Hope my faves haven't done any mess or ever been put in a position to get involved with some mess.

Every superstar actress that doesn't come across as a superstar is gettin a side eye from me. Glad Meryl admitted she had no idea though. She popped off on pure talent

Feel kinda bad for her because no one believes and for some reason attacking her.

🦚

Funny how she chose a settlement and a career push over her dignity and now that the empire is crumbling she wants to call everybody out. Somebody needs to tell her she?s just as much an enabler for staying quiet all these years. There?s been rumors for decades...why you didn?t speak up sooner. I have 0 respect for ppl like this. Don?t quote me and don?t try that victim blaming bullshit with me. Rose was pretty much an accomplice when she accepted the hush money.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowgirl

Quote from: XXX. on October 09, 2017, 07:46:14 PM

JJNHHBVcccccxFFDDDDddddd

Lisa won?t be holding a press conference tomorrow with any victims?

Ki.
She was actually representing him..

XXX.

Rxxf

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 09, 2017, 07:24:06 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 09, 2017, 07:18:26 PM
Harvey has put so many girls on.  Still screaming at him raving about Rita Ora?s acting and how she took his breath away.  You wonder why certain girls stay booked, and then you find out they?re one of Harvey?s.

Jennifer Lawrence allegedly has been letting this man fuck her for years.

I roll my eyes at Illuminati stuff, but then see Harvey start a production company with JayZ of all people.

The industry is weird.

ACK!

Jennifer ain't that damn talented, there's no other way she was booking Oscar noms left and right unless she had this man pulling strings for her.
BRANDY

XXX.

Harvey's wife announced today that she's filing for divorce.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie both stepped forward to say Harvey sexually harassed them as well. 

n

XXX.

Jay is shameless....

QuoteJAY-Z LOOKING TO PURCHASE HARVEY WEINSTEIN?S STAKE IN THE WEINSTEIN COMPANY

JAY-Z is interested in purchasing Harvey Weinstein?s stake in The Weinstein Company after the media titan was fired from his company, according to multiple sources.

Shawn Carter, along with a billionaire, movie producer, and other investors, are reportedly joining forces in order to purchase Weinstein?s 23 percent stake in the company, reports TMZ.

Earlier this year, JAY-Z signed a first-look film and television deal with The Weinstein Company, which has already spawned ?The Kalief Browder Story.? They are now working on a Trayvon Martin miniseries. Sources say that JAY would like to continue to work with TWC and is now hoping to have a bigger interest in the company.

Harvey Weinstein was fired from The Weinstein Company following several sexual assault allegations, which came to light in a New York Times expos?. Subsequently, more accusers came forward, including some of Hollywood?s most powerful actresses, including Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Cara Delevingne, detailing years of alleged abuse.

Weinstein was seen as one of the most powerful figures in the movie business. In the past, he?s worked on acclaimed films like Shakespeare in Love, Gangs of New York, Pulp Fiction, Good Will Hunting, Chicago, The Aviator, The King?s Speech, and Django Unchained, among many others.

In his response to the initial allegations, Weinstein apologized for his behavior and misquoted JAY-Z. ?JAY-Z wrote in 4:44, ?I?m not the man I thought I was, and I better be that man for my children.? The same is true for me.?

No such lyrics appear on the album, however, the closest quotes are found on the title track: ?And if my children knew / I don?t even know what I would do. If they ain?t look at me the same / I would prob?ly die with all the shame.?

XXX.

Where's Yummy?

I think what you were saying about Harvey still gonna find a way to get paid but take his name off the books is what Jay is doing for him.  I mean, they're partners.  I'm kinda  :uhh: at all this, though.