Rose McGowan is going off on Twitter about Harvey Weinstein

Started by fedswatchin, October 09, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 07:18:59 PM
Where's Yummy?

I think what you were saying about Harvey still gonna find a way to get paid but take his name off the books is what Jay is doing for him.  I mean, they're partners.  I'm kinda  :uhh: at all this, though.

Yeah, they'll rename the company and probably hire Jay and some female board members to give it a new "diverse" look.

Harvey will still collect royalties for past films, Jay will have another feat to brag about and Hollywood's other pervs will find new ways to be more discreet with their perversions.

Everyone wins.  :letsmessfag:

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 11, 2017, 07:23:02 PM
Where's Yummy?

I think what you were saying about Harvey still gonna find a way to get paid but take his name off the books is what Jay is doing for him.  I mean, they're partners.  I'm kinda  :uhh: at all this, though.

Yeah, they'll rename the company and probably hire Jay and some female board members to give it a new "diverse" look.

Harvey will still collect royalties for past films, Jay will have another feat to brag about and Hollywood's other pervs will find new ways to be more discreet with their perversions.

nNDNDNDBFBDBF
DFB
DNF
BDFND
FBD
NFDNFDFNDF
DF
NDBFD

:guys:

The way you CLOCKED this!

Cowgirl

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 11, 2017, 07:23:02 PM
Where's Yummy?

Are you Harvey Weinstein?

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 09, 2017, 07:18:26 PM
Harvey has put so many girls on.  Still screaming at him raving about Rita Ora?s acting and how she took his breath away.  You wonder why certain girls stay booked, and then you find out they?re one of Harvey?s.

Jennifer Lawrence allegedly has been letting this man fuck her for years.

I roll my eyes at Illuminati stuff, but then see Harvey start a production company with JayZ of all people.

The industry is weird.

ACK!
:omgwatshappening:

See ... not praising Rita Ora?s acting :kii:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 02:37:43 AM
Harvey's wife announced today that she's filing for divorce.

Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie both stepped forward to say Harvey sexually harassed them as well. 

n
oh now they wanna say something sdddff mess!

yummy

Quote@zendaya honored to be here @goldenglobes with @HarveyWeinstein ?? #neverland video coming soon! ?

https://twitter.com/zendaya/status/686360874311794688

BAPHOMET.

im sorry but ANY chick that has been seen in a pic with him and start having a random come up and getting booked for shit....

let him stick his nasty penis in them. Zendaya included.

LiiVE

yummy

yummy