Loni and Adrienne kinda get into it on The Real

Started by XXX., October 13, 2017, 04:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

October 13, 2017, 07:41:14 AM #31 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:41:31 AM by 1RIG
And yes trust us on this one, babe. Tamar was insufferable everywhere else :dead: the real is the ONLY place I could really take

Cowgirl

Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 07:39:58 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 07:38:00 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 07:23:01 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 07:18:27 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 06:54:55 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:47:05 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 06:34:16 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:26:33 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 06:24:00 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:22:31 AM
Cody :kii: Adrienne was fucking PISSED Sndndndndnfnnf she wasn?t expecting that from Loni

n

Loni is so over being fake on this weak ass show. I?m starting to see the real her and I fucking use lolz she was soooo in her element when DL, Cedric and George Lopez got on the couch

:kii: :kii: :kii:

And Young tried to roll his eyes when I said they were OVER IT!  I called it.

But honestly, this doesn't surprise me.  Loni and Adrienne are always cutting each other off.  It was only a matter of time until one of them got in their feelings.   :kii:
nendnnfnf honesty Adrienne was being fucking rude anyway, immediately making faces and ?mmmm idk girl? before she could even finish her point

Glad Naturi didn?t truly receive that fake ass apology she tried to drum up for tv and ratings Sndndn the way she spilled it all about producers coming into her room and saying they wanted an emotional moment :kii: fuck this show

!!!!!!!!

It's hilarious how passionate she is for people to fly out of the country.  I just watched it again, and she was being super rude.  Shaking her head, rolling her eyes, huffing & puffing....

n

:udontlookok: You ok?
there has to be more to it cuz there was zero reason to be that damn rude

n
:uhh:

Adrienne says dumb shit and makes corny jokes all the time and no one is rude to her on that show. Wish Tamar were still around to get that ass together

Remember this?  :kii:

1 minute in

I remember this!  This is what made me start watching The Real.  :kii:

I love when Adrienne got pissed and Tamar called it out.  :plzstop:

But as far as what they were actually arguing about, I see it from both sides.  Because I don't think Rita and Adrienne were all that tight. 

But this makes me miss Tamar! :stressed:  This show was perfect when she was on there.  I tried to catch it everyday.  :gorlonfire:

I love how she dragged Rachel Roy.  :kii:
!!!! Ncncnncncncn the way they used to upload full clips

:omgwatshappening:

Idk wtf they?re doing but they need CLEAN and the guest host format is kinda disgusting to me now. Just admit u fucked up and bring Tamar back cuz ch

I like the guest host mess, but I'm gonna need more guests than reality stars.  :unsure:
bnnnnnnncv ZELL and Moniece are coming next week I?m sure. buckle up

"ZELL" has me surprise releasing on Friday the 13th.  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
dfdfdfdfddddddddddd

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 07:41:14 AM
And yes trust us on this one, babe. Tamar was insufferable everywhere else :dead: the real is the ONLY place I could really take
I'm not gonna bother watching her other mess then because I love her personality because of The Real lol.

Cowboy Nine

Loni was fed up yesterday.

She also shaded Megan Marckel or whatever her name is, and her show.

:dead:

b7

Quote from: Nine on October 13, 2017, 08:26:21 AM

nnnnn wait who is Megan?

Cowboy Nine

October 13, 2017, 08:33:47 AM #36 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 08:34:18 AM by Nine
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

nnnnn wait who is Megan?
The girl that's dating Prince Harry, from Suits.

She shaded her the fuck down during Girl Chat

[youtube start=140][/youtube]

Oh! Who even knows what channel Suits comes on! 3 or 4 scenes!

:plzstop:

XXX.

Quote from: Nine on October 13, 2017, 08:33:47 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

nnnnn wait who is Megan?
The girl that's dating Prince Harry, from Suits.

She shaded her the fuck down during Girl Chat

[youtube start=140][/youtube]

Oh! Who even knows what channel Suits comes on! 3 or 4 scenes!

:plzstop:

JdjjbHJJNBBVVGGHHHGgff

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:33:40 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 06:29:50 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:22:31 AM
Cody :kii: Adrienne was fucking PISSED Sndndndndnfnnf she wasn?t expecting that from Loni

n

Loni is so over being fake on this weak ass show. I?m starting to see the real her and I fucking use lolz she was soooo in her element when DL, Cedric and George Lopez got on the couch

You are 1000000% right.

Traveling!  Jet setting!

n

Meh.  She's literally putting one materialistic thing over the other.  And it's easy for people who are in a certain tax bracket to say, because while traveling, they have access to so much more.  A lot of people will spend all that money on flight and hotel and have pennies for spending money.  As someone who has been out of the country (you have too!), I can say that it is always well worth it and an amazing experience.  Hell, traveling period if you're booking dope trips.  However, saving up coin to go to Disney World for a weekend may not be as important to someone as rocking their favorite dress, shoe or bag. 

As long as your bills are paid and kids are fed, spend your money on whatever you want.

I hate this bougie "travel! see the world!" mindset people force on others.
!!!!! Omg I REFUSE to be that person flashing my passport and how many stamps I have in it :dead: who gives a shit

We?re all different and you already put it perfectly as u normally do. The same rush and thrill I get from one thing, you?ll likely get from another. There?s no guarantee that someone is gonna fly to Paris and be super impressed
n

Sorry

I mean yes

like traveling is like a big thing for me only thing that makes me feel alive
but the cost of it is like i mean i could afford it but i was in new zealand waiting on my deposit like  :stressed:

cause its easy to underestimate the cost of a trip

but going to another state is just as fufilling and cheaper lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 4mate. on October 13, 2017, 09:28:40 AM
Loni sounds ignorant as fuck.

It's thinking like that which KEEPS Black people poor.

I was with her when I felt that she was saying it's ok to TREAT yourself to a relatively luxurious item once in a while but then I hear -

"You can live in your parent's basement and buy Nike suits! LMAO!  :-D Free country! "

She clearly doesn't think very far but I don't know why I expected more from her.

SHe has a point
if you work hard for your money spend it how u want

spending money on a trip is just expensive

and you still come back poor if you not making better finacial choices

this is where suze ormans can i afford it comes in  :kii:

Different

Opposites Attract.

I see Loni?s point. Everything ain?t for everybody. That?s just the way of the world. It?s definitely not just a poor black thing.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

TriBeCa

So basically Loni knows that most of these kids won't amount to shit, so they better live it up when they have the chance. Adrienne, on the other hand thinks that with some brains and discipline, they could aim higher in life.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 4mate. on October 13, 2017, 09:41:40 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on October 13, 2017, 09:35:11 AM
Quote from: 4mate. on October 13, 2017, 09:28:40 AM
Loni sounds ignorant as fuck.

It's thinking like that which KEEPS Black people poor.

I was with her when I felt that she was saying it's ok to TREAT yourself to a relatively luxurious item once in a while but then I hear -

"You can live in your parent's basement and buy Nike suits! LMAO!  :-D Free country! "

She clearly doesn't think very far but I don't know why I expected more from her.

SHe has a point
if you work hard for your money spend it how u want

spending money on a trip is just expensive

and you still come back poor if you not making better finacial choices

this is where suze ormans can i afford it comes in  :kii:

I don't think everyone needs to travel. Ultimately, world travel is sort of a luxury.

And yes everyone has the right to spend their money how they'd like. It's not about a discussion regarding people's rights. It's about Loni blatantly promoting materialism and complacency - saying that it's OK for people to spend all their money on clothes as they live at their parent's house.

It's irresponsible of her. Young Black people could be watching this show and this dumb bitch is sitting there telling them that it's OK to be materialistic and dependent. Why not just go all the way and perform "its free, swipe yo EBT" too. Do better, ho.

I think you taking it the wrong way
I think she was moreso talking about the people that are working poor who dont often get lump sums because of their paycheck to paycheck lifestyle  to make elaborate plans withe
you worked ya job you paid ya bills and you got 300 left hey imma buy something nice
like shoes or nice jeans or tv or what-have you and simply wanting those things doesnt make you materialistic

but the reality is

the satisfaction of spending that 300 is better than saving it for something less materialistic like a trip
where that 300 surplus after bills will need to be saved months on end for a comfortable trip and you come back to the same cycle

but the shoes will still be there and u can still rock them

loni was pointing out the reality that when funds arent plenty  u get your instant gratification
and keep on pushin if it makes you happy

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 4mate. on October 13, 2017, 10:35:25 AM
I don't think there was a wrong way to take it, Lew -

She left little to interpretation when she said "If you want to live in your parent's basement and buy Nike suits, it's OK".
and thats the truth

In order to to be financially better off you have to live below your means anyway
Nike suits isnt the best option for your money but had he been in a 2brm apartment the option might not even be on the table

its not fair to judge someone especially if their basics are covered

now had this been a situation with someone with a baby buying nike suits  but lil rita aint got a crib or  diapers now we can get ta judgin

what whats your alternative ?

because its generally and american thing and especially a black thing  where living with family is frowned upon

when 12 to a house for most other ethnic groups :kii:

Different