Loni and Adrienne kinda get into it on The Real

Started by XXX., October 13, 2017, 04:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: TheNextLew on October 13, 2017, 12:18:55 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 13, 2017, 12:13:13 PM
First of all, where did this notion come from that traveling was a necessity for everyone? Some people like to, some people don't...I don't see the correlation between that and buying any other personal item.

And that Amanda creature is a failed rapper/spoken word poet turned fake deep, activist? who thinks way too highly of herself. I'll never forget about tweeting about her mother chastising a black woman in a store because she was buying her daughter a white doll. :uhh:

Traveling is equated to  being well rounded worldy and educated because you are getting outside of your box and experiencing someithing

life experience
new language
new sights
different walks of life

that experience is alot more valuable than nikes

but at the end of the day it is a luxury to be able to do it and comes with a pricetag

We gotta be careful with that "valuable" word.  It's honestly all subjective. 

I feel like you're playing both sides. LOL.  You either agree with Adrienne or you don't.

yummy

Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 12:23:14 PM
First of all, where did this notion come from that traveling was a necessity for everyone? Some people like to, some people don't...I don't see the correlation between that and buying any other personal item.

And that Amanda creature is a failed rapper/spoken word poet turned fake deep, activist? who thinks way too highly of herself. I'll never forget about tweeting about her mother chastising a black woman in a store because she was buying her daughter a white doll. :uhh:

Traveling is equated to  being well rounded worldy and educated because you are getting outside of your box and experiencing someithing

life experience
new language
new sights
different walks of life

but at the end of the day it is a luxury to be able to do it and comes with a pricetag

Very much so because most of the people bragging about having a passport haven't been anywhere but to the Bahamas on a damn cruise ship.

But it's not my place to judge or tell them where they travels should lead them.

Young

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

life experience
new language
new sights
different walks of life

I feel like you're playing both sides. LOL.  You either agree with Adrienne or you don't.

well i agree that traveling is a better investment cause of its personal enrichment
but i disagree that its a better financial choice to someone with out the discretionary income for it
u buy the jordans u in the same boat
u buy the trip go on it and come back your in the same boat

its luxury vs luxury

having come from an out of the country trip which was very worth it
my trinkets have been exciting me as of late :dead: :dead: :dead:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 13, 2017, 12:30:50 PM

life experience
new language
new sights
different walks of life

Very much so because most of the people bragging about having a passport haven't been anywhere but to the Bahamas on a damn cruise ship.

But it's not my place to judge or tell them where they travels should lead them.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Thank you!

We are >>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

SO im planning on moving back to vt next year
and im saving money 10gs is the goal
and when i get there and get settled i want to go on a trip lmao

Different

XXX.

October 13, 2017, 12:52:41 PM #81 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:56:37 PM by XXX.
And honestly, like I said earlier, I didn't have my passport until like 26 or 27.  I mean, was I losing up until that point?  I've been out of the country twice, and I can't say for certain that my experiences have pushed me forward in life.  This classist bullshit Amanda is spewing is kinda gross, but I've actually seen some viral tweets about this before. 

"Don't date him if he doesn't have a Passport!" .... And it'll have like 20k Retweets.

I know someone that flies to every gay function and Pride weekend and grabs every Groupon mess to fly here and there just to show the girls on Instagram.

It's honestly no different than some hype beast wanting every new sneaker. 

Telling "poor people" to travel the world is hilarious.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 13, 2017, 12:48:09 PM
If there's one thing I'd like to see more of - is us thinking about business ownership more. Doesn't even have to be dreams of a fortune 500 mess but just having more of our own shit in our own neighborhoods and communities. More of our own platforms - more of us being unafraid of getting into technology.

I'm very proud to say that I am an African American who is dipping into the tech world a bit. I didn't realize that there were so few of us doing it until after I started this process and started doing research.

Fuck bragging about visiting Paris or other places that really don't even use us like that. :plzstop:

I agree with this.

FAMÈ

XXX.

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on October 13, 2017, 01:29:52 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 06:45:29 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 13, 2017, 06:43:16 AM
The segment was about Amanda seales? tweets by the way. That?s who I?m referencing

She stays rambling on twitter and getting dragged now :dead: people boosted her head when she got Caitlyn together so now she thinks she?s sista soldier. 

m

Then she said ?Oh If Jay-z said it, y?all woulda been patting him on the back?!

!!!!

Yeah, I know.  I saw her tweets the other day.  Ever since she dragged Caitlyn on Katy Perry's live stream, she's been feeling her PUSS a little too hard.

she's always been that way though. It's just that no one really cared or paid attention until now that she got Caitlyn together, and on Insecure etc

I guess that's true.   

Young

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

October 13, 2017, 01:48:11 PM #86 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 01:50:05 PM by TheNextLew
Oprah has me hollering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6xdTiC95CU&feature=youtu.be

U can see it as a blessing lmao

Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 13, 2017, 11:54:38 AM
Quote from: Margiela. on October 13, 2017, 10:17:15 AM
I see Loni?s point. Everything ain?t for everybody. That?s just the way of the world. It?s definitely not just a poor black thing.
s

this isn't surprising in the LEAST tbh Margy. no shade to you, I think you're young ... I think

I think has me crying.  But yea, i definitely think that's a young mentality
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

October 13, 2017, 01:50:51 PM #88 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 01:53:29 PM by TheNextLew

lots of great points here
she should go on the real

Different

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 11:29:43 AM
Quote from: TriBeCa on October 13, 2017, 10:21:43 AM
So basically Loni knows that most of these kids won't amount to shit, so they better live it up when they have the chance. Adrienne, on the other hand thinks that with some brains and discipline, they could aim higher in life.

Is traveling aiming higher in life than purchasing material things?

Not seeing the correlation.

Sounds to me like Adrienne is placing weight on one luxury over another.  Traveling nor Jordan?s are necessary to ?win? in life.
yeah

It's unconditional, these days you know....