Ashanti albums ranked from worst to best

Started by Lazarus, May 12, 2024, 06:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophelia_b

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 12, 2024, 08:52:12 PMI've never listened to an Ashanti album.

xxcvv !

and its really no shade. i just never got into sis like that. and its crazy cuz i really USE a nice amount of her singles

rain on me

:gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:

Lazarus

Y'all should at least listen to her debut if not anything else. It's a solid body of work at best. It was right on time for the early 00's.

My faves...
Call
Scared
Rescue
Movies
Dreams

ophelia_b

now i did listen to her debut. i think thats why i kinda paid the rest of her projects.

dreams and movies were cute tho

andre 3000

May 13, 2024, 08:06:25 AM #18 Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 08:06:47 AM by andre 3000
bvy bvy bvy bvyyyyy

bvy bvy

bvy bvy bvy bvy bvy

bvy bvy bvy

bvy bvy bvyyyyyyy

Aalonso.

Only heard the first one fully. And yea it's Voodoo, Call, Rescue, and the singles.

Aalonso.

Quote from: andre 3000 on May 13, 2024, 08:06:25 AMbvy bvy bvy bvyyyyy

bvy bvy

bvy bvy bvy bvy bvy

bvy bvy bvy

bvy bvy bvyyyyyyy

Djdjdjdjdj

ophelia_b

good good is my mess too

when my mans lea' da house i kno he comin rih back, i got dat

Justice Jackson

May 13, 2024, 09:54:57 AM #22 Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 09:55:09 AM by Justice Jackson
Her debut is amazing tbh
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Lazarus

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ophelia_b on May 13, 2024, 08:01:24 AMnow i did listen to her debut. i think thats why i kinda paid the rest of her projects.

!!! :plzstop:

And her debut is a classic but I knew she wasn't the girl for me base on the singles alone.

Harlem

Her debut could've pushed out more singles too. They rushed that 2nd (and even 3rd) album

Chapter II and Concrete Rose should've been a combined effort of the best songs from each

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 12, 2024, 08:52:12 PMI've never listened to an Ashanti album.

Don't bother unless you can tolerate subpar vocals, all up and through but once you get to the beat, rhythm, writing ect you'll see her talent. Very little talent but talent.

Lazarus

Quote from: Harlem on May 13, 2024, 11:22:36 PMHer debut could've pushed out more singles too. They rushed that 2nd (and even 3rd) album

Chapter II and Concrete Rose should've been a combined effort of the best songs from each

The indictment rushed those eras.