Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Redemption on November 28, 2016, 12:48:20 AM
does anybody know how i can rip the video from BET?

I normally use HiDownload to rip BET vids. Im not at my comp now but as soon as I do, Ima b replaying that shit over n over.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: lovechild on November 27, 2016, 10:22:56 PM
I enjoyed it .. I really want new choreographers and creatives around brand tho . But I'm so happy for this moment for her tho

Truest words ever spoken..........
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

JaMuzik

Bran's voice sounds like it's darkened even more in the last year or so, I love it, she sounds so mature and raw! I wonder if there is a video with better audio quality, cause that BET link is so damn LOW. Unless it's these cheap ass headphones I just bought

Bigmacthawoppa

November 28, 2016, 01:13:44 AM #108 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:14:17 AM by Bigmacthawoppa
She BODIED this  :loose2when:

Honestly don't care about the outfit, she killed. The performance look was kind of a throwback to her baby Bran looks to me. And she looked good as hell in that acceptance dress. Seeing her on TV, she's so beautiful it really doesn't matter what she wears.

The tribute video warmed my heart. It's so good to hear legends like Babyface saying things we've been touting for so long  :stressed:

People are HERE for our Ghan. I am so ready for her to come back and slay music.

FRANCE

Twitter really went UP for the performance. Nothing but positivity. Love it. They're focusing on what made them love Brandy to begin with: her voice and her music. Whew, she slayed!

Heated🔥

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 28, 2016, 12:56:11 AM

I normally use HiDownload to rip BET vids. Im not at my comp now but as soon as I do, Ima b replaying that shit over n over.
thank u.
:'(

Heated🔥

Quote from: Redemption on November 28, 2016, 01:18:27 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on November 28, 2016, 12:56:11 AM

thank u.
:'(
wait its asking for coins.
:stressed:

BrokenHeartsHeal

I missed the whole damn award show but this was the most important part so lemme get in.

VirgoMind

She killed it! & Social Media loved it!! I saw an abundance of love!!! As it should be. Focus on her vocal, her energy, her legacy etc.. I'm so proud!!!

Purple Moon

Hmm...so her vocals were amazing as usual. But the whole thing was relatively underwhelming.
First of all, why did she have to lip everything except for "Baby" and maybe "Almost doesnt count"? Also she could've at least acknowleged TBIM, HYE and some more of her big hits instead of just skipping them altogether (playing the TBIM intro doesnt count).

The highlight for me was ADC and TOTW.

On top of that the outfits were indeed not amazing, especially in combination with those shoes!

Get it Brandy!
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

brocka4life

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 28, 2016, 01:55:00 AM
Hmm...so her vocals were amazing as usual. But the whole thing was relatively underwhelming.
First of all, why did she have to lip everything except for "Baby" and maybe "Almost doesnt count"? Also she could've at least acknowleged TBIM, HYE and some more of her big hits instead of just skipping them altogether (playing the TBIM intro doesnt count).

The highlight for me was ADC and TOTW.

On top of that the outfits were indeed not amazing, especially in combination with those shoes!

Get it Brandy!

I think it was said that she performed more than what aired. It could be some of the editing that makes some parts look more lipped than they actually were. I could be wrong.

Rxxf

i kinda want brand to rerecord TAOL now
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY