Tamera had her bby girl ????????

Started by Young, July 02, 2015, 03:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

@LoniLove: What a great day... When I saw @TameraMowryTwo and Ariah the tears started flowing. I just could not stop ... And I was sober!

[instagram]
[/instagram]

I love how close the girls are off the show

RekeRig

Wait Tahj

wow Tamar wasn't invited guys

Young

Cdcdcdcd

Queen is WORKING; got a FOURTH TV show green lit and stuff lolz!!!

FRANCE

Zankou.

I was just reading on Tamera's IG and she had a post about Aiden and Cree being half-siblings because her and Tia are identical.. Never thought about that  :ohwow:

Bulldagger

July 02, 2015, 09:28:37 AM #6 Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:29:53 AM by Audiophile
Tahj is so gay with 'is pumpkin head self. I hate to see flip flop on men. It's just so femmy to me. I know that sounds silly, but it's my personal beef.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Audiophile on July 02, 2015, 09:28:37 AM
Tahj is so gay with 'is pumpkin head self. I hate to see flip flop on men. It's just so femmy to me. I know that sounds silly, but it's my personal beef.

Well.... when you're in a hot/warm climate. It makes sense.
No one wants to wear shoes/socks when its near 100 degrees or more. I know I dont.  :omgwatshappening:

Young

Bulldagger

Quote from: Heartbreaker on July 02, 2015, 09:44:08 AM
Quote from: Audiophile on July 02, 2015, 09:28:37 AM

Well.... when you're in a hot/warm climate. It makes sense.
No one wants to wear shoes/socks when its near 100 degrees or more. I know I dont.  :omgwatshappening:

I prefer gladiator scandals. They are sexy.

Ma Lo

I remember when she was crying over people calling her a white man's whore. Po thang. Congrats on the bby tho.

Herb.

Quote from: Zankou. on July 02, 2015, 08:31:07 AM
I was just reading on Tamera's IG and she had a post about Aiden and Cree being half-siblings because her and Tia are identical.. Never thought about that  :ohwow:
im confused....whos aiden and cree

Young

Quote from: Herb. on July 02, 2015, 12:15:15 PM

Sddd
Tia and Tameras bby boys

Herb.

Quote from: Young on July 02, 2015, 12:26:30 PM
Quote from: Herb. on July 02, 2015, 12:15:15 PM

Sddd
Tia and Tameras bby boys
ohhhhhh i see.