Lovecraft country is the best new show on television.

Started by Vonc2002, August 16, 2020, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

August 26, 2020, 06:26:07 PM #90 Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 06:26:38 PM by No Tomorrow.
Nigga thats what the fuck I said. Its horrible. Now what?

edit: Corp?

BAPHOMET.

you know what? lemme spam this thread while im actually on here 

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Imagine thinkin this girl isn't bodying this role :dead:
A dunce 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Sinpool

This show is amazingn

episode 2 was like a whole damn season in one episode 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

When she told him  about his uncle and EVERYBODY commenced to fckn ACT!  :gorlonfire:

Sinpool

"Get yo black asses up now, we gotta get the FUCK outta here!"

>>>>>

Zankou.

Quote from: Dominic Fike on August 26, 2020, 08:33:36 PM
"Get yo black asses up now, we gotta get the FUCK outta here!"

>>>>>

!!!!!

Hshshahshshxhxxh

I've rewatched that part 4/5 times

FRANCE

LOVED the 1st ep. 

2nd ep wasnt as good. may have to rewatch cause I did find some parts confusing.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2020, 01:19:16 AM
Quote from: RIG 7 on August 25, 2020, 09:59:42 PM
The second episode was everything!!!!

I saw people complaining on twitter saying that it's confusing but i think it's pretty clear
I saw the same thing.  I saw someone saying it should've been 2 episodes because too much was revealed in this one.  I watched like :uhh:
People are really fckn stupid
ssddsdsdsd i can understand some confusion, but they haven't revealed a damn thing IMO. The next episode is gonna be my kinda MESS, IM, cuz it looks like that Ring gave tic and the fam some sort of leverage and power they've never experienced before and people in the community are beginning to question how all of this came about. Maybe some sort of spell or power that the Ring brings along with it and the person that wears it.

:ohwow:

I'm ready for Sunday regardless

b7