Is wanting a Mixed Bby self-hatred?

Started by Boomz, August 02, 2015, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

QuoteThis is so sad, i've had enough of mixed kids in my family already this black-white mixing is getting boring to me, i want something new too like malaysian+black, cherokkee+black

:dead:

SUPREME

Herb.

August 02, 2015, 01:17:50 PM #3 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:21:08 PM by Herb.
Honestly a lot of women desire a mix because they don't want their daughters or sons to have "nappy hair" and/or come out "too dark". I've heard some pretty damn ignorant stuff down here in the south. And it is self hatred. Because the people going after these things usually fit the description of what they're trying to avoid.

Boomz

QuoteI don't support IRR. I support Black love.

I'm with collard greens, candied yams, mashed potatoes (no milk added), kosher turkey, and gluten free gravy. I do like Mexican food, but not for life.

Neva eva will I settle for some baked beans and a hotdog duke. Nah bruh, you got the kid fucked up mayne.

NOOOOOO white girls. NOOOOOOOO white girls!!!!! :pbad:

fffffffffffffffffffff
The ignorance!

Plank

Quote from: Boomer on August 02, 2015, 01:15:00 PM
QuoteThis is so sad, i've had enough of mixed kids in my family already this black-white mixing is getting boring to me, i want something new too like malaysian+black, cherokkee+black

:dead:
rdfxcgvbhnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk

Boomz

Quote from: Herb. on August 02, 2015, 01:17:50 PM
Honestly a lot of women desire a mix because they don't want their daughters or sons to have "nappy hair" or come out "too dark". I've heard some pretty damn ignorant stuff down here in the south. And it is self hatred. Because the people going after these things usually fit the description of what they're trying to avoid.

But honestly, we've made them this way! We constantly throw out skin tone as an insult when we get into it.

The Ciara thread yesterday was full of "dark" jokes. For the ones who aren't secure in themselves, those comments can be damaging. Especially if you've been hearing it since you were a kid.

Herb.

People think because their partner have x, y, z features that the child(ren) would inherited those features. Girl/Boy sit your ass down, because if these people were paying in their Biology class in high school, they would know certain genes are not guarantee.
!!!!!!
This.

Would be a shame if you spent time seeking  the perfect "specimen" and your kid comes out looking just like you. Skin, hair, everything. :dead: It can happen. And what does that do for the relationship between you and your child? Some people just need not have kids.

Herb.

August 02, 2015, 01:28:18 PM #8 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:28:42 PM by Herb.
Quote from: Boomer on August 02, 2015, 01:25:12 PM
Honestly a lot of women desire a mix because they don't want their daughters or sons to have "nappy hair" or come out "too dark". I've heard some pretty damn ignorant stuff down here in the south. And it is self hatred. Because the people going after these things usually fit the description of what they're trying to avoid.

But honestly, we've made them this way! We constantly throw out skin tone as an insult when we get into it.

The Ciara thread yesterday was full of "dark" jokes. For the ones who aren't secure in themselves, those comments can be damaging. Especially if you've been hearing it since you were a kid.
That's true.

This woman was ridiculed for her skin color and tightly coiled hair texture as a child. She didn't want her daughter to go through the same thing. :stressed:

I feel bad now for saying what I said now. SOmetimes the intentions are "good". And I use that term loosely.

SUPREME

August 02, 2015, 01:28:22 PM #9 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:29:11 PM by SUPREME
Quote from: Herb. on August 02, 2015, 01:25:31 PM
People think because their partner have x, y, z features that the child(ren) would inherited those features. Girl/Boy sit your ass down, because if these people were paying in their Biology class in high school, they would know certain genes are not guarantee.
!!!!!!
This.

Would be a shame if you spent time seeking  the perfect "specimen" and your kid comes out looking just like you. Skin, hair, everything. :dead: It can happen. And what does that do for the relationship between you and your child? Some people just need not have kids.
sssssss

things like this always remind me of my cousin. she is yellow as hell but really wanted a mixed baby

she got it in her early 20s.

a boy, he came out light skin, straight hair

:udontlookok:

then he had a seizure

then he became mentally disabled

then the boyfriend brokeup with her and abandoned both her and the kid

:holdupguys:

Boomz

August 02, 2015, 01:29:29 PM #10 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:31:49 PM by Boomer
!!!!!!
This.

!!!

QuoteYour comment reminds me of my cousin's ig'nent-ass, acts of biological warfare, which were the moments that her children were conceived. She has six kids by a non-black, Latino/Hispanic men. For all of her pregnancies, she was excited due to the assumptions that her babies were going to have light skin tones and "good, curly, long hair".
All of her children looks like her and she was pissed off for every single one.

ssssssssssssssss

Her genes said NOT SO FAST!

Million.

Quote from: Boomer on August 02, 2015, 01:25:12 PM
The Ciara thread yesterday was full of "dark" jokes.
cvvvbbbbvbbvv

Plank

my son has a soil-type skin tone

his mother is frm Zimbabwe like I say b'fore
im not caramel n he onl' inherit my eyes & lips

he has mom skin tone & stuff
but i luv him so much, idc bout his col' cuz i kno hes gonna fck BOOK wen grow up

Boomz

Quote from: SUPREME on August 02, 2015, 01:28:22 PM
!!!!!!
This.

sssssss

things like this always remind me of my cousin. she is yellow as hell but really wanted a mixed baby

she got it in her early 20s.

a boy, he came out light skin, straight hair

then he had a seizure

then he became mentally disabled

then the boyfriend brokeup with her and abandoned both her and the kid

:holdupguys:

omg

:omgwatshappening:

See the universe don't like ugly

Herb.

And wouldn't you want your child to look like you?

I wouldn't some white looking baby with straight hair. It'd look like I was babysitting, not being a father.