Is wanting a Mixed Bby self-hatred?

Started by Boomz, August 02, 2015, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Quote from: Million. on August 02, 2015, 01:41:15 PM
I think that it should just be about LOVE. I don't think many people try and map it out. It just happens.

My whole fam is kinda MIXED up.
!!!!!

But sadly we live in a society where people are used to customizing EVERYTHING. Now babies are included. :dead:

Plank

Quote from: Herb. on August 02, 2015, 01:42:04 PM
I think that it should just be about LOVE. I don't think many people try and map it out. It just happens.

!!!!!

But sadly we live in a society where people are used to customizing EVERYTHING. Now babies are included. :dead:
zdxcvbnm,mmmmmmmmmmmmm

wait..ure onto sumn

a build-a-bvy isnt too far 'way tbhon'

Herb.

August 02, 2015, 01:46:34 PM #32 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:49:35 PM by Herb.
You have to be proud of ALL of your heritage.

This is my great grandfather on daddy's side (now deceased). Who owns all that land in Georgia that I always brag about. :dead: :dead: I am so happy to have his blood in my veins. A STRONG, beautiful giving, African American man. :stressed: And my kids will be LUCKY to be carrying his DNA.

I wish I knew him. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

pCj

August 02, 2015, 01:49:08 PM #33 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:49:28 PM by VILLAIN

!!!!!

dddddddddddddddddddf

"I'll take a #3 with extra green eyes, hold the naps plz!"

:letsmessfag:

SUPREME

Herb.

Quote from: VILLAIN on August 02, 2015, 01:49:08 PM

!!!!!

dddddddddddddddddddf

phillip :omgwatshappening:

Plank

Quote from: VILLAIN on August 02, 2015, 01:49:08 PM

!!!!!

dddddddddddddddddddf

xXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwg

GLOCK

Quote from: SUPREME on August 02, 2015, 01:28:22 PM
Quote from: Herb. on August 02, 2015, 01:25:31 PM
People think because their partner have x, y, z features that the child(ren) would inherited those features. Girl/Boy sit your ass down, because if these people were paying in their Biology class in high school, they would know certain genes are not guarantee.
!!!!!!
This.

Would be a shame if you spent time seeking  the perfect "specimen" and your kid comes out looking just like you. Skin, hair, everything. :dead: It can happen. And what does that do for the relationship between you and your child? Some people just need not have kids.
sssssss

things like this always remind me of my cousin. she is yellow as hell but really wanted a mixed baby

she got it in her early 20s.

a boy, he came out light skin, straight hair

:udontlookok:

then he had a seizure

then he became mentally disabled

then the boyfriend brokeup with her and abandoned both her and the kid

:holdupguys:
v

Bentley!

ssssssss
Something about you seems inauthentic tho
Am not quite SURE you're equipped to comment on these type of issues

Not trying to attack you but.... just my opinionata

Bentley!

I just don't think girls that have coloration issues themselves have a real say in these types of debates.

There I said it. If you don't love yourself, you can't preach "Oh all about love!"

pCj

Herb.

Wish I had a pic to share of my great grandfather on my mom's side to share. :stressed:
but he looked a lot like his mother. :wub: and his daughter -- my grandmother.

I've become a lot more invested in finding out my family history for some reason
like really having conversations with my grandmother, my father, my aunts....
i think it's because i'm getting older. i've been pretty passionate about it.

Jon

charlie.

Quote from: Plank on August 02, 2015, 01:22:31 PM
Quote from: Boomer on August 02, 2015, 01:15:00 PM
QuoteThis is so sad, i've had enough of mixed kids in my family already this black-white mixing is getting boring to me, i want something new too like malaysian+black, cherokkee+black

:dead:
rdfxcgvbhnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk

sssssss